• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

CLAN WAR!!! BRING IT!!

Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
I officially request a clan war of HELLO vs 360
I would like to end the shit talk between both clans, and lets let our skills do the talking.
360 vs HELLO... no more whining about a fkn 'bunny hop' no more of the constant bickering between us.
I say we do this shit, put all the best we have at each other, and than let it be done. Until our next CW of course.
Myself and tank have worked out a date NINE (9) days from now, which falls on SUNDAY the 20th of January.
Seeing as we have members all across the world, we (myself and Tank) will converse on this and get an exact appropriate time for the clan war.

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:04 PM
Reaction score
We are working on getting an new time fore the cw but atm the clan leaders are working on a lots of tings and don't realy got any time. And i wanne make shure all the good members are there so is gonne be real battle.

Tankboy,

Lol

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score
Tankboy said:
We are working on getting an new time fore the cw but atm the clan leaders are working on a lots of tings and don't realy got any time. And i wanne make shure all the good members are there so is gonne be real battle.

Tankboy,

The clan leaders don't have any time to set up a clan war? Is a clan war not the culmination of everything you do? The last time you guys cancelled on the day of the clan war, after taking 9 days to prepare. If you're serious about competing against 360, I'd advise proposing a roster and a date of your choosing and then sticking with it. If you're unable to muster 5 people with 9 days notice, how could you possibly expect us to take a 9v9 proposal seriously?

I think this thread is utterly useless, and I think your responses are being tailored for a public forum rather than the reality of your capabilities. Feel free to add me on xfire (hobosanta), and we can discuss terms privately.

Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
Now now gentlemen...play nice. It happens, things come up IRL that can't be foreseen.
A while back 360 had to cancel on a CW with HELLO because of the same circumstances. We had pleanty of time to prepare, yet a day before the CW I lost 2 members to vacations.
So hows about, Tankboy and Dtk, and Lol all buddy up on Xfire and discuss it there First, establish a proper time and date, and Than post a New clan war topic... just a thought.

Back