• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hackers being unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:53 AM
Reaction score
This is a huge problem. It has happened multiple times. There are admins who support it. It needs to come to a stop.

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I am requesting a lock on this topic before anyone can post a reply because it is going to turn into a huge argument without an end.

Falcon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
9:53 AM
Reaction score
You are right, and also, its anti-democratic if you close the topic... we were still debating.

There are just a lot of admins in HELLO server, thats just not serious. Once a decision is taken, there will be more blablabla of that shit.

Sorry but some admins are really incompetent.

Local time
2:53 PM
Reaction score
i just cant understand how they unban people like (outlaw).
i know that they decided he doesnt hack... but that doesnt change my mind, after watching videos on him.
idk. its just the way their system works.
i just banned 360 madcow for map hacking... so if you guys see him in HELLO server, i wouldnt be surprised.
anyone has any doubts he was map hacking in 360 server, you can check this video of him, i bet some will say hes not hacking too. lol

http://beta.xfire.com/video/5d5c7e

sorry for the advertisement.... xfire beta. idk how to take that stuff out of there, or add words like id really like to lol... anyways, keep in mind theres a total of like 5 or 6 people playing. he made if far too easy to spot him using 3d. but i wont unban him, and idk why anyone wouldnt want him on their ban list. if you want his cdkey hash and such, gimme a xfire kite, ill hook it up.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I like to think we use a judgment of combination of evidence and players opinions. When Slayer types, "Undeniable evidence"... How is it undeniable? Of course when a player does good or very good at camping they shout out, "hacker!". Like today,

"1/8/2013 15:44:25 : # [Global] -=101st=-Gen.DeadlyOp: AIMBOT! YOU HACKER!!!!
1/8/2013 15:45:06 : # [Global] -=101st=-Gen.DeadlyOp: in the head
1/8/2013 15:45:06 : # [Global] -=101st=-Gen.DeadlyOp: whn i just spawned
1/8/2013 15:45:06 : # [Global] ashogunnamedmarcus: LOL AIMBOT U SPAWNED IN FRONT OF ME
1/8/2013 15:45:36 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-Acashmoney|SL: exactly..."

"1/8/2013 15:57:06 : # [Global] [SNIPER]AlphaWolfKotaCL: LOUSEY HACKERS
1/8/2013 15:57:06 : # [Global] [SNIPER]AlphaWolfKotaCL: !!
1/8/2013 15:57:36 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-Acashmoney|SL: no hackers..
1/8/2013 15:57:36 : # [Global] -[HELLO]-Acashmoney|SL: no need to cry hacker when you die"

If we want to ban hackers, anytime someone calls someone a hacker in the server and I am on, you will be kicked for insulting.

If you think someone is hacking ask a admin to help instead of calling hacker. That might actually help. Using Xfire is recommended to contact admins.

To the Outlaw being unban: There was not enough evidence of any type of hack. This is a final decision in till new evidence is revealed for the player.

**edit in**
As you can see, I am clearly not in a good mood from all this business of calling hackers, "Sorry but some admins are really incompetent." Also of that. We don't unban because oh la de da lets unban people today! This topic is basically a bitch slap against me, beta, and tankboy who unban cause of no proof of hacking. We are doing our jobs as it is required. I understand this is your opinion but what if Outlaw was you and you know you are not hacking but people are accusing you of hacking?

Local time
Reaction score
u mad bro

nobody is bitchslapping you or beta or tank. people are expressing their opinions, and the last time i checked.... cash, thats what forums are for. as far as kicking someone for saying someone is a hacker, sounds like a fast way to lose your admin. unless accusing someone is now against the rules... i dont even know if it is, it Might be, idk. im just saying that if you just kick someone for saying someone else is hacking, im pretty sure they have a protocol you are supposed to follow...
This is....food for thought, you do the Dishes.... ;)

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
If I was Outlaw I would be like "YAY!!! I GOT AWAY WITH IT AGAIN!!!!!"

There is proof of hacking. You just don't see it, or you see it but ignore it, or you choose not to see it.

And last time I checked calling someone a hacker isn't against the rules. I've been called a hacker about 5 times (twice I remember you being present) and the accusers don't get kicked. I guess it must be against your rules that only apply to certain people.

You cannot get mad at me for stating my opinion.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Calling someone a hacker is a insult to me and it is disrupting gameplay. I will warn then kick then ban. Also if you are stating your opinion why post it on the forums the ask to lock it? That is what made my day; but hey, its your opinion and I respect that. Just annoys me when people continue to argue about something that they can not change in till further proof is discovered. Anyways, have a nice day!

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:53 PM
Reaction score
it never ceases to amaze me, as guests, how 360 members behave as if they owned allmaps, helloclan website and forum. You welcome them in your house and they shit on your porch!
2dtc48.jpg

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
That's what the forums are for. We express our opinions. And they just get ignored. You call that "acting like we own allmaps"? i love it

Local time
Reaction score
SyriusVyrus said:
it never ceases to amaze me, as guests, how 360 members behave as if they owned allmaps, helloclan website and forum. You welcome them in your house and they shit on your porch!
2dtc48.jpg

Wtf is this shit now, Facebook?
your dumbass remarks about 360 coming here and acting like they own allmaps... he stated his opinion and now ALL OF 360 behave as if we own allmaps.... once in awhile you make intelligent remarks syrius virus, but most of the time its just some dumb shit spilling out all over the place.
I agree with cash about the shit getting spammed, about something that cannot be changed, but it Truely lights a fire under me when a noob ass hacker like syrius virus pipes up and puts his 2 cents in and is ALWAYS and NEVER missing a chance to take shots at 360.
Your still bitter guy? you should get a new hobby instead of constantly trolling 360 members.

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
oooh big caps and coloured.. lol probably some accidental good advice tho, forcus on something else...like minecraft :D

Local time
Reaction score
Freshblood said:
oooh big caps and coloured.. lol probably some accidental good advice tho, forcus on something else...like minecraft :D

only it wasnt accidental... this guy is ALWAYS talking shit about 360, with his wise ass remarks and what.
Again, allow me to point out that i havent gone after him whatsoever, i was happy to let him be, as long as he was silent and not taking shots at 360 members... here once again, you can see the maturity of syrius virus...60 years old and still sitting at his computer trying to insult people.
Syrius Virus = leading candidate for 'your daddy shoulda flushed you'
Your opinion might actually count virus, if you werent a proven map hacker.
I've said my peace, now unless you wana continue to troll me or my clan members...are we done??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back