• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Re: Outlaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigworth

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
OH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU'RE THE EXPERT! THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY, IS "YOU KNOW"! YOU HAVE NO DESIRE TO ARGUE BECAUSE YOU GOT YOUR WAY! WHAT DID YOU DO GO AND CRY TO SOMEONE AS SOON AS YOU FOUND OUT YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR WAY?

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:34 AM
Reaction score
meating will be set asp. untill then outlaw will be band (sorry fore this outlaw i need to follow the rulz).

Sigworth

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
WHAT'S WITH THE BACK-PEDDLING NOW TOXIC: "After several complaints about this player in the past, Toxic told me he was hacking. I looked into it. The player can clearly be seen "looking through/into walls" throughout the video."

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
working on demo. rite now, waiting for videos to upload

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
OMG outlaw. you suck at defending yourself. this is a very clear matter. there is undeniable proof. give it up. we all know you hack (although some people defend hackers, even when that person know they hack). give it up.

Sigworth

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
There you go again. Your just as bad as toxic. "Your a hacker, I know you are and you cant deny it". Why am I so bad at defending myself. You should talk. I gave an explanation for every accusation and all you do is name call. "Your a hacker". Aren't there rules for that too. Maybe someone should ban you. And what happened to that meeting? Or Bee's vid? You guys know this is an unjustified ban.

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Outlaw said:
There you go again. Your just as bad as toxic. "Your a hacker, I know you are and you cant deny it". Why am I so bad at defending myself. You should talk. I gave an explanation for every accusation and all you do is name call. "Your a hacker". Aren't there rules for that too. Maybe someone should ban you. And what happened to that meeting? Or Bee's vid? You guys know this is an unjustified ban.

LOL i should be banned? i have done nothing wrong. just look at the evidence. there are multiple people who explain the video, AND IT MAKES SENSE. There is no explanation for you looking thru walls and "getting lucky" when you track someone coming over a hill unless you hack. It's stupid that there is any debate over this anyways.

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
Toxic and i did some reconstructions of of Outlaw at 2:36. We clearified that you cannot hear a person coming up that hill as he tracked that guy and prefired him. If the guy had been solid running which it seems as he was when he came over the hill, when outlaw started tracking him he would have just been coming over the first hill not far from the water. We experimented several times and not once can you hear the guy coming.

In the video counted how long it took from the moment outlaw started tracking the guy coming to when he comes over the hill. We then took that time and found out where the guy would have been when outlaw started looking at him at 2:36. We did a reconstruction of how he CANT hear the guy coming over the hill

Resuts- http://beta.xfire.com/videos/5d6269

(you can check out our xfire profiles for more videos on the test)

Local time
8:34 AM
Reaction score
rite, all we were doing was proving there was NO way he could have heard him at that distance, With the air traffic, With the explosions, With the tanks and random radio spam... this was done with none of that JUST to See if WE could hear someone running up on that location... and clearly if you watch the video... you cannot hear someone from there. there are a few more very short clips we did of the same scenario, on my xfire page.
but this was totally in response to him claiming he could 'hear' the dude he quite obviously was tracking while inside the brick house. in fact as he lays on the ground capping the flag, he continues to watch that one little spot up there on that hill Where he killed that guy.

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Undeniable evidence

Sigworth

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
First off, that kill was not heard, you were mistaken. This hole thing has gone way too far. That kill was seen not heard. The kill at the hut was heard. I am sick of defending myself at this point. You can warp that vid all you want it still doesn't show me hacking no matter how much you want it to.

over

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
(off topic) Lol at the beginning of the video (first one) you can see me disconnect from the game.
Just thought that was kind of funny.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ok, I made a longer post eariler, but didn't post correctly.. but anyways, he is not using any kinds of hacking or glitching. (Which I was right about him not using any map exploit to see through walls) The reason I say this is that all the videos are shot in third person. Thats the problem, you cant see the horizon when the player can. The reason for his ban was for wall hacking. He was proven innocent. He should be still unban. The video bee originally shot was for wall hacking not for 3-D hacking. Anyways if he was to use 3-D map hacking, why hasn't anyone said before Max said that? His ban on this is very wrongful on why he is truly banned. I have watched over 3 hours over bees videos, Maxs, and Toxics. In my conclusion, he is not using any such thing to kill anyone except his view. As of now he should be unban for reasons of not doing anything wrong. All his kills are 100% legitimate, your cases on him are invalid cause of no clear proof of 3-D hacking except just the original video from bee whichsoever has no evidence to begin with except a normal player playing Battlefield Vietnam. His ban is very bias and wrongful. He should be unban. Toxic I have looked into this long enough to make of this of him not hacking.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Also, even though he said he could hear him, he said that wrong. He lied that he heard someone running up the hill. He saw him before thats why he was able to kill him. Heck when I kill someone I dont even remember anything if I heard him or not. Then again I could be wrong, from this being in third person you loose the view AND the sound you would normally hear in first person. Another accusation proven wrong.

Sigworth

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
THANK YOU! FINALLY! ALSO, SORRY BUT JUST WATCHED BEES "REPRODUCTION". HOW IS THAT EVEN SUPPOSED TO HELP? THAT IS EVEN MORE USELESS THAN YOUR ACTUAL SO CALLED "EVIDENCE".

Sigworth

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
YET AGAIN, HERE I AM ACCUSED WHILE MY ACCUSER HAS NOTHING TO SAY TO BACK UP HIS ACCUSATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back