• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Re: Outlaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:32 AM
Reaction score
Well since I didn't have the chance to post my point of view on this matter, I gues I'll post it here.

Since that whole thread got heated up, I took the time to watch that video last night. I'm going to ignore all the posts in that specific thread and focus on Bee's video only. I fixed the audio on Bee's video, which can be found here: (It should have a 1080p HD option, but ifnot be patient)
http://youtu.be/A8UIi5Lcg34

I also made a reconstruction of the video on the event server. This way we can see what Outlaw saw/felt while playing. The reconstruction isnt 100% accurate tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEBROl6zgtw

Now, lets get to the breakdown of the videos:
The times that I mention are taken from the fixed audio video. (first link)
First off, I want to say that I find it very sketchy that Outlaw keeps looking at (through) walls. He isn't typing/texting his girlfriend or anything, as you can clearly see him moving when looking at/through objects. Especially from 1:15-1:23 where he clearly stops on purpose and looks around. at 2:23 we can see him looking at the bricks of the ruins again, and then turning to the left. Now after he turned he is again looking at bricks, unable to spot soldiers. Now why would he do that? He does face at the beach flag, and he could only see players IF he would use a 3d hack. He turns too fast to spot any soldiers that could come from the hills. After that he turns back (at 2:27) to his original crouch position. Again looking through or at the bricks. After that comes my favorite part. Where it actually seems that he has spotted a nva soldier (that might have swum via the water). He runs into the brick building, but doesnt go for ammo. No he just stands there and slightly moves his mouse. He has followed the soldier through the brick and kills him at 2:50. This is a clear hacked kill. Somewhere from 3:40 he looks at/through the wooden structure. This also makes no sence to me, unless he would be using a 3d hack. Then we can say that he is clearly looking at the beachbase to look for nva soldiers.
at 4:43 you can see him tracking a nva soldier. He starts by looking at the wooden structure and then kills him when there is no object obstructing. At 4:51 you can see that an other nva soldier took advantage of the fact that outlaw was distracted with the kill and walked past him. Outlaw didnt spot him. But at 4:56 you can clearly see that he spots also the soldier that got away through the wood. At 5:17 you can see him again tracking a soldier through the wood. Watch carefully as he slowly moves his head, performing a tracking movement.

Those are the highlights in the video. Based on all this, and my experience in bfv, I can say that this guy is using a 3d maphack. This is why I request an immediate re-ban of this player.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
I am not defending anyone. All I will say that I do not believe he is using any kind of a map glitch or exploit(Reason for his banning in the first place). I have also did the same reconstruction on single player with NVA bots running around. For me, it was pretty easy to spot people from those spots and i was able to hear them. (vol. at Max) Now all I will say he is not using any type of a glitch to see through walls. 3-D map hacking is a possibility.

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:32 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
The admins that actually play in the server and see what its like obviously don't know wtf were talking about when it comes to stuff like this. am i rite?

edit- thanks max for doing this :cool:

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
100% proof right there. you cannot argue with it.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Player (Outlaw) has been re-banned untill further notice.

I also request an admin meeting on this matter aswell.

Sigworth

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
What the hell? Banned, unbanned, rebanned? I was on all night last night. No prob. How do you just go back and forth like that. I think more than enough people gave their input in the last thread coming to the obvious conclusion that there was no valid proof for a ban. Now let me get this right. You've edited the vid so now you think you see something and run and rebann me? How is this so difficult? It didnt seem to be that difficult with cooter. Is that so much different? My ban was removed. I continued to play without complaints. Where exactly do you find the need to remove me from the server and how do you justify? Fair for hackers not for legit? I don't think users should be concerned with hackers so much. Anyone could end up here at this rate. This is unfair for everyone. It is your wayward leadership that should have users upset and concerned. Ive been patient and respectful and still no one has given me a reason why I should not be allowed to play. Toxic originally accused me and could never give a reason other than "I know he's a hacker" and Bee did the banning yet had nothing to say about it. My ban was removed after lengthy discussion and it should stay that way unless Ive given you a reason to ban me again. Remove this ban.

Sigworth

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Reban? That's the most rediculous thing i've ever heard!

Falcon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
3:32 AM
Reaction score
Dude you hack, tell us just why u need to get unbanned? how can u refute the video about you ?

Sigworth

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
DUDE! That's just not good enough! You sound an awful lot like toxic. Just let it go!

PLAY AND LET PLAY!

Sigworth

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SORRY ABOUT THAT! I DONT KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED!? POSTED 3 REPLIES FOR 1, OOPS

Sigworth

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
JUST WATCHED VID AGAIN. THIS VID IS GARBAGE AND DOESNT SHOW OR PROVE JACK!!! REMOVE THIS BAN!!! UNCOOL!!!

Local time
Reaction score
Outlaw said:
Reban? That's the most rediculous thing i've ever heard!

Well maybe, Just maybe outlaw... dont use a 3d map hack and you wouldnt have gotten banned.
your 3d hack is very obvious as you hide in that little building, watching your 3d as the unsuspecting players come UP and over the hill only to have you prefire them with a LAW...
Do you think we are ALL new here?
Hacks ought to stay banned.

Local time
Reaction score
another thing... at the moment u touch ground, your face is staring into the brick wall.. do you Normally just make a habit out of puting your face into a building on this game? and Why would you do that? so at what.... 1 min 5 seconds until 1 min 29 seconds, you spend that time Tracking enemy movement thru the building... you turn and follow them.. than when danger passes, you run down cap the flag, get lucky and noob your feet, (cuz your a pro) cap the flag than run UP into the house, now this is where its VERY easy to spot you 3d map hacking,,... i shouldnt even have to explain this because YOU KNOW.... but as you track the player thats running to you, just as he comes over the hill u pop out and law him... with the air traffic, and with the distance he was Originally away from you, you could not have heard his foot falls... dont try and bullshit people that played this game long long time... your 3d map hack is obvious....you should have thought about this first. you know the rules, and you Chose to break them on your own. You made your bed, now you lie in it!

Sigworth

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
You can hear the nva coming and the building is there to hide in, along with getting ammo witch I got! This is BS! As I stated before, anything could explain someone looking into a wall. The kill was seen, targeted, and made. You tell that story the way you want to hear it! I haven't broken any rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back