• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

no rape

M

MoC

can a no rape rule please be considered ? at least on the all maps server. i have seen discussion about it in game and i think it would help game . thanks.

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
no. even though as nooby as it is, it makes the game more interesting. i say don't do anything about it but if they decide too, make a no rape unless its the last flag rule.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Raping is part of Battlefield! To prevent raping, have a team that works together. Or you get gang banged
mqdefault.jpg

T

TonyB

Raping is a problem. If it is last flag, then no problem. Today players left the server during a rape fest. What fun is it to spawn get blown to smithereens spawn blown spawn blown? Guys either go AFK or they leave. I realize that perhaps policing this could be a problem. I don't know all the admins but I see a couple on playing on a regular basis. It would be nice if you could at least have a rule that you cannot hammer main with choppers unless it is the last flag. The idea is for all to have fun and when the rape takes place, it's no fun. Thanks.

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:34 AM
Reaction score
Meh..... my parents said I can get new games downloaded to their computer but It has DRM.... $50 wasted for 2 games... I'll just wait till I get a new pc lol... also what funny is my parent bought their pc by using me to choose which pc and I picked a $900 gaming pc and all they did was use banking stuff on it...... Lol. Right now I'm returning to bfv but won't be talking much or complainant much. YOU are going to complain about me ;). This game could use less fogs tho lol... well let get rock and rolling.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
10:34 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,

What map were you on? I only ask because you mention repeatedly being killed but then saying you don't mind last flag rape...were the others neutral? :S I assume they were not capped by them or we wouldn't have this post. :p

Also, you're right; policing it would be a problem. Not only because of the admins, but also that it would be a huge change from the past where it has been fine. You'd also have to define rape; does main capping count? What about a heli pilot covering someone who is main capping?

However, while it is frustrating it is usually the "teams" fault when it happens. Most maps have an effective counter for the heli raping; your own teams heli's, jets, stationary weapons or ZSU and even players with M60's/LAW's or RPG/SA-7 but if these are not utilized then it is usually your own fault.

Personally, I don't think we need a rule for it as I don't see it happen often (E.G. Hastings used to be a guaranteed rape map but I've not seen it recently) or it is our own teams fault and it would be wrong to punish the opposing side because our team was at fault.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I agree with not changing. If you leave the keys in it, well...! I find more rape happens when there is less players to get heli's and such before enemy does.

S

Spirit

And hue when people camp at the damn bridge with tanks, mines etc. Its ridiculous. But anything is allowed in hello. Oh wait......... :?

Back