• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

How to report a BFV hacker

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
2:33 AM
Reaction score
Many people in the Allmaps server talk about the problem of hackers, but only few people seem to know what to do when they actually spot one. There are two things you can do when you suspect someone in the server hacks:

1. Contact an admin and ask him to spectate the player. The admin will immediately save the player's info, in order to make sure that it's not a namefaker, and so that, if the player does hack, he can be banned later. The admin will then go into the server, usually not using his real name, and will spectate and film the player with Xfire. The player will also be added to the watchlist, so that he can be spectated later, if necessary. If it's obvious that the player hacks, the admin will upload the video to Xfire and include it in the bantopic.

2. The second way of dealing with a hacker is by filming him yourselfself, preferably using Xfire, which can be downloaded here. Fraps can also be used, but sharing xfire videos is easier and faster. Before or while filming, you should contact an admin, so that he can save the player's info. Hackers often use the name Player or Spieler and if they leave, no one can know who the player was and all the evidence is useless. Even if the hacker uses a normal name or even a name of someone who plays in the server regularly, an admin needs to compare the players keyhash and IP to the database, to make sure that it's not a namefaker.

The one thing you should not do is accusing someone of hacking in the server. This disturbs the gameplay and is usually considered spam. A hacker is also likely to temporarily turn off his hacks when someone announces he will spectate him, which only makes it harder to get evidence.

A list of the current admins:

Ingame name - Xfire name - Username on http://www.HelloClan.eu

It's recommended to add several admins on either Xfire or HelloClan, since they are all from different timezones and they are not online all the time. To easily contact an admin in xfire, you can also join the HelloClan Xfire Community, of which most of the admins are member.
To talk to an admin on http://www.Helloclan.eu, go to his profile, add him as friend, and use the Messenger function.

Please remember that if an admin spectates a player, he might not think the same about it as you do. So even if you are 100% sure someone hacks, an admin might not agree with you. If you are really sure someone hacks when the admin doesn't agree, you can ask a second opinion from another admin, or use option 2 and point out to the admin where in the video you can see someone hacks.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
1:33 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
toxic2 said:
i wouldnt contact the 3rd or 4th name on that list.
if you want someone to actually try to help you ban a hacker anyways.

Well that's a full list of all the admins. You can always search for them here on helloclan, and then on their profile you'll be able to see whether they're online or not on Xfire by looking at the small icon next to the xfire username.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Changed to "Announcement". Now it'll be on top of the Player Complaint section.

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:33 AM
Reaction score
i was going to post that Outlaw is hacking but i knew that the admin are " Too lazy" so i decided to not post it anyway cause you "Lazy admin" aint going to do anything just saying you HELLo's need to fix your system. :/

::HiHiLo::

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hackers should be banned blackhawk but first you have to be sure someone is a hacker. Some people see hackers everywhere, you also called me a hacker more then once.

When someone has a good round and scores lots of points theres always someone (mostly the same guys) who calls him/her a hacker.
When i kill one of these guys like 3 times in a row then im a "hacker" and they'll be sure everyone knows by shouting it out on the public channel.

i know its better not to react on these complaints ingame but when they call you a hacker every day its hard to stay quiet :lol:

My point is: Dont start complaining or wining ingame, it creates a bad atmosphere cause others also start to see hackers everywhere. Its so nice to play a round without all the complaining and just have some fun.
So if you think you did spot a hacker, spit it out here on the forum or try to contact an admin or just follow the instructions above.

These videos are good proof i think

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
2:33 AM
Reaction score
::HiHiLo:: said:
Hackers should be banned blackhawk but first you have to be sure someone is a hacker. Some people see hackers everywhere, you also called me a hacker more then once.

When someone has a good round and scores lots of points theres always someone (mostly the same guys) who calls him/her a hacker.
When i kill one of these guys like 3 times in a row then im a "hacker" and they'll be sure everyone knows by shouting it out on the public channel.

i know its better not to react on these complaints ingame but when they call you a hacker every day its hard to stay quiet :lol:

My point is: Dont start complaining or wining ingame, it creates a bad atmosphere cause others also start to see hackers everywhere. Its so nice to play a round without all the complaining and just have some fun.
So if you think you did spot a hacker, spit it out here on the forum or try to contact an admin or just follow the instructions above.

Exactly, I agree 100%.

SheenWinWinning said:
Wait. Hacking isnt allowed?
So what about those videos i found.
You guys are ridiculous.All this server is ridiculous when comes to hack-subject.
They hack in your face and you do nothing.

*Nothing against beta, hes my m8, but, you guys need to hear some truths*

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr86nqP5yls[/youtube]

Proof That ahoshgunMarcus , or whatever name that beach have , Hacks :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CexwKlkX6xQ[/youtube]

Code:
Read Comments :
maurcus777 11 meses atrás
hey you got xfire?
Responder ·em resposta a bfv23(Mostrar o comentário)
and it goes...

AwesomeTViHD 7 meses atrás
can i have the hack please!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qdJecUxUhY[/youtube]

It needed more than 6 min to get banned:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJehfHVXZiY[/youtube]

--

And i know that Some of you, you know who, hacks too.I just dont want get evidence, because as SAS told me, he isnt videoing anyone anymore.
So,no, i wont film anyone, You guys do it.

Hello, thanks for posting in this topic.

Those 2 people Max filmed were banned instantly. That other anonymous video is quite obvious but since he didn't contact an admin while filming, that (outlaw) might as well have been a namefaker. How easy would it be to get someone you don't like banned, just by taking his name, hacking in the server, letting a friend spectate and post it? That's what we're trying to prevent. It's also in the first post of this topic. In our 'crusade against hacking', we're not going to use martial law on everyone who might possibly hack.

I'm afraid I don't know exactly what truth you are posting here -- that there's hackers in the HELLOclan server? We acknowledged that when we made this topic.

Also, the fact that a guy named 'maurcus' posts a reply in a BFV hacking video is very weak evidence. It takes 2 minutes to make an account named 'UPEOBLACKHAWKDOWN' and comment "I hack every day in Allmaps too!". ( I'm not saying you do).

And that last line, I'm sorry, but that's no excuse not to do anything about the hackers if you're so bothered by them. SAS is only one of the 12 admins we have at the moment, and the fact that he doesn't film people doesn't mean the other admins don't. And "I wont film anyone, you guys do it", if you'd read the first post in this topic, that's exactly what we're doing. We are giving people an oppertunity to do something about the hackers, because those hackers obviously bother alot of people. We actually give 2 ways to do it, both are very easy and number two is so easy that you only have to message an admin and ask him to spectate someone.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
CommandoBeta said:
Many people in the Allmaps server talk about the problem of hackers, but only few people seem to know what to do when they actually spot one. There are two things you can do when you suspect someone in the server hacks:

1. Contact an admin and ask him to spectate the player. The admin will immediately save the player's info, in order to make sure that it's not a namefaker, and so that, if the player does hack, he can be banned later. The admin will then go into the server, usually not using his real name, and will spectate and film the player with Xfire. The player will also be added to the watchlist, so that he can be spectated later, if necessary. If it's obvious that the player hacks, the admin will upload the video to Xfire and include it in the bantopic.

2. The second way of dealing with a hacker is by filming him yourselfself, preferably using Xfire, which can be downloaded here. Fraps can also be used, but sharing xfire videos is easier and faster. Before or while filming, you should contact an admin, so that he can save the player's info. Hackers often use the name Player or Spieler and if they leave, no one can know who the player was and all the evidence is useless. Even if the hacker uses a normal name or even a name of someone who plays in the server regularly, an admin needs to compare the players keyhash and IP to the database, to make sure that it's not a namefaker.

The one thing you should not do is accusing someone of hacking in the server. This disturbs the gameplay and is usually considered spam. A hacker is also likely to temporarily turn off his hacks when someone announces he will spectate him, which only makes it harder to get evidence.

It's recommended to add several admins on either Xfire or HelloClan, since they are all from different timezones and they are not online all the time. To easily contact an admin in xfire, you can also join the HelloClan Xfire Community, of which most of the admins are member.
To talk to an admin on http://www.Helloclan.eu, go to his profile, add him as friend, and use the Messenger function.

Please remember that if an admin spectates a player, he might not think the same about it as you do. So even if you are 100% sure someone hacks, an admin might not agree with you. If you are really sure someone hacks when the admin doesn't agree, you can ask a second opinion from another admin, or use option 2 and point out to the admin where in the video you can see someone hacks.

Let it be said and done !
NOTE:
It is very highly recommended to post suspicious video with genuine audio.(not some music medley muxed to video)

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Finding out if someone hacks in any old Battlefield game is not a walk in the park. 3rd person view limits the view the spectator has and thus does not give adequate evidence to ban someone. All you people who bitch and complain about hackers probably do it to a large percentage of people who actually don't hack.

But, meh, hackers are really bad in Bfv, makes them a challenge :)

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SyriusVyrus said:
CommandoBeta said:

Let it be said and done !
NOTE:
It is very highly recommended to post suspicious video with genuine audio.(not some music medley muxed to video)
I asume ur talking about my vid lol. I was in a rush to ban this guy, and forgot that fraps also recorded the music that I was playing at that time ;)

Back