• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

The way the server is going

Yok_Foo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:48 PM
Reaction score
I think i've been going crazy on the server, imagining things, or perhaps not.

I saw a couple of players which i knew were noobs but suddenly they had become really good at predicting around corners, their names were "Rilou AK47 fr" and "Cao_Bang_Fr" (sic).

I became suspicious that they had some kind of hacks going on so i asked them if they were hacking? as a reply Rilou started talking cryptic french while he knows english pretty well, after my suspicions grew i confronted him more times and sometimes he didn't write anything while often he arrogantly replied in french, it was obvious his arrogant behaviour only came when i confronted him.

But i lost it, after 2 hours i knew he was hacking, i cussed at him for being an hacker but he didn't react to accusations which speaks for his doings on the server.
I apologise for my bad behaviour on the server...

There are some hackers on the server (EU time), i just know it, but my cussing was and IS inexcusable.

1 hacker is 1 one too many, 2-3 hackers are too much.

After two other hackers "Nür für Dich" and " <^>" talked about hacks on the server in recent weeks/months i've decided to maybe leave HELLO clan if situation doesn't get better.

I think anybody who gets caught of hacking should be banned, doesn't matter who you are because otherwise it tells other hackers that it's OK to hack on Hello allmaps and everything that follows from it.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
3:48 PM
Reaction score
Yok_Foo said:
I think i've been going crazy on the server, imagining things, or perhaps not.

I saw a couple of players which i knew were noobs but suddenly they had become really good at predicting around corners, their names were "Rilou AK47 fr" and "Cao_Bang_Fr" (sic).

I became suspicious that they had some kind of hacks going on so i asked them if they were hacking? as a reply Rilou started talking cryptic french while he knows english pretty well, after my suspicions grew i confronted him more times and sometimes he didn't write anything while often he arrogantly replied in french, it was obvious his arrogant behaviour only came when i confronted him.

But i lost it, after 2 hours i knew he was hacking, i cussed at him for being an hacker but he didn't react to accusations which speaks for his doings on the server.
I apologise for my bad behaviour on the server...

There are some hackers on the server (EU time), i just know it, but my cussing was and IS inexcusable.

1 hacker is 1 one too many, 2-3 hackers are too much.

After two other hackers "Nür für Dich" and " <^>" talked about hacks on the server in recent weeks/months i've decided to maybe leave HELLO clan if situation doesn't get better.

I think anybody who gets caught of hacking should be banned, doesn't matter who you are because otherwise it tells other hackers that it's OK to hack on Hello allmaps and everything that follows from it.

I don't know where you get the idea that we ever forgave someone for hacking.. we never did and never will. Someone not replying to you is in no way evidence of the fact that he hacks, it's only natural that you stop responding to someone who keeps spamming about you. I understand you might get upset when you think someone hacks and no one does a thing about it, but admins aren't in the server 24/7 and you can't expect us to either. If you see someone hacking, just contact an admin about it, and the admin will spectate the player. I'm usually online at some point in the evening (EU time), so add me on xfire or skype; ron112112 is my name in both.

Local time
Reaction score
so you guys Never forgave WONHUNGLOW for hacking? FALSE
he even joined the clan as [HELLO]- Syrius Virus he was giving a 'Warning' for hacking told if he was caught using it again he would be perma banned. he has since taken off his HELLO tags and left the clan... yet our hacking friend is still allowed to play in Allmaps.

another that most knew about and is still allowed, and still REMAINS admin is SAS Elite Soldier.
he remains admin, and obviously is still allowed to play in the server.

Funny thing is both of these players admitted to posess and use a 3rd party software, which both were using a 3dmap hack, both say to merely 'catch' the hackers, Both of who are still playing in the server, and Consistantly racking up huge scores, and seem to be able to play with immunity to this rule.
i dont see SAS Elite Soldier on much anymore since i busted him out on it months ago... but Syrius Virus, hes in alot. and hes still using his 3d.

I URGE, admins to take a much much closer look at him, for hes on alot and its generally late with no admins available on xfire. he doesnt play legit, people that know who he is, know hes dirty. read the old topics...check the one HE made of himself Using his own 3d map hack, its here somewhere. please if you see him on the server, do everyone a favor and spec him.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
he even joined the clan as [HELLO]- Syrius Virus he was giving a 'Warning' for hacking told if he was caught using it again he would be perma banned. he has since taken off his HELLO tags and left the clan... yet our hacking friend is still allowed to play in Allmaps.

another that most knew about and is still allowed, and still REMAINS admin is SAS Elite Soldier.

Funny thing is both of these players admitted to posess and use a 3rd party software, which both were using a 3dmap hack, both say to merely 'catch' the hackers, Both of who are still playing in the server, and Consistantly racking up huge scores, and seem to be able to play with immunity to this rule.
i dont see SAS Elite Soldier on much anymore since i busted him out on it months ago... but Syrius Virus, hes in alot. and hes still using his 3d.

I URGE, admins to take a much much closer look at him, for hes on alot and its generally late with no admins available on xfire. he doesnt play legit, people that know who he is, know hes dirty. read the old topics...check the one HE made of himself Using his own 3d map hack, its here somewhere. please if you see him on the server, do everyone a favor and spec him.

He was given a warning for hacking not because there was solid proof that he had hacked, but because we had reason to believe he might have hacked. Your videos were not evidence, they merely showed him killing some people on locations where there's often people. He did show that he had hacks, in his video, and he was warned that he should NEVER do it again. This was a unique case.. since we'd never seen someone hacking to prove that someone else hacks.

I don't know what you're talking about SAS-Elite Soldier for, he's never hacked in game.. and you never busted him doing so. And if Vyrus uses a 3d hack, why haven't you spectated him to prove it, or contacted me about it? You know it works.

ArcticWinter

Regular Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Andre
toxic2 said:

So what you're basically saying is, that no one can 'rack up' such good scores like you? I hardly believe that is true. Maybe I should turn the table and start suspecting you for hacking? That would be the exact same as you are doing towards me.

EDIT: I'm sorry this further off-topic.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:48 PM
Reaction score
So that you TOXIC get the story straight (witch i doubt u hav mental abilities too) i WAS NOT caught PLAYING using hack. I used a hack to SPECTATE and CATCH hackers at their own game. I knowingly posted a video where, i using a hack and for everyone to see how hackers could easily uncover enemies and intentions about how and why they move around on map. Theres a difference here!!!
Furthermore 3 admins (whom i will not name to protect them from your FAMOUS TOXIC SLANDER EPISODES) knew before the posted video that i had this hack to spectate hackers and of my intention to do my share and rid server of them .
None remembered it had been done before by an other admin where he too used that same approach and, as i, got a slap on the wrist. Its all honest clan/server policy not to do so. And YES was already clan member And NO i did not leave the helloclan because of this incident. You make it sound as if hello recruited me because of it.You poor kid. You busted SAS out? lollll....ohhhh...plzzzz...we dont see him more cuz he has other interest...not because of your detective work..you poor poor kid!! And as if i intentionnally play when no admin on xfire..you toxic have a way with words...

WHATS REALLY INTERESTING IS THIS:
You did say on previous posts you do not believe that a user with a 19" tube screen, a 1.8ghz single core cpu and "say" ati 7200 vid card could unleash his skills and full potential with a 3.7(oc)ghz 6 core cpu, latest vid card and 42" flat screen. THIS DEMONSTRATES HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT HARDWARE.

You hav clearly expressed you DID NOT upgrade your rig and DO NOT believe that skills are hardware limited and it takes years to become a good player as you say you became and it doesnt happen overnight.
My question to you TOXIC is: for a moment i will agree with you that skills cannot be increased with hardware. Now why dont u tell all how you, a veteran player unleashed is skills overnight and became a "all time stats" 0.8 avg score a minute player to 1.1 starting January 4th 2012 without upgrading your rig.

To everyone try this:
to explore all of toxics stats..GOTO and in search player box enter: TOXIC
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... p_players/

This is 1 of prior January 4th 2012 (0.8 just like all previous in time toxic stats links)
http://www.gametracker.com/player/360%C ... .43:15567/

this is starting January 4th 2012 (1.1 overnight)

HOW DO "YOU" DO IT!!!!!!!!!! close to 50% skill increase overnight...well...it cant be cuz of ur hardware!!!

Those of us who know you, know u make friends to use them to support your twisted schemes, will do anything to malisciously achieve your goal, try hard to conquer by dividing the community and other clans, slander right and left etc etc... Good and nice and wellknown honest players have recently left ur clan exactly and for no other reason that you TOXIC cheat. Are all others gamers on LSD and dont notice what your doing? And about Gametracker.com.....Do you, in your great wisdom have monopoly and own the truth. NO WE DONT THINK SO. your just a kid who distorts reality and facts to make it say what you want and thinks its all about himself.

HOW DO "YOU" DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Local time
Reaction score
im just going to copy and paste a few things because i dont need the entire quotes...

1st... syrius virus sais :

"So that you TOXIC get the story straight (witch i doubt u hav mental abilities too) i WAS NOT caught PLAYING using hack. I used a hack to SPECTATE and CATCH hackers at their own game."

scratches head...so you did use a hack...thats exactly what ive been saying. and your still using it. you get mad at me because i whip your ass without a cheat, you assume im cheating. video me...all day, everyday, anyone..anytime.. your just bad dude, with out your cheat, your just bad.

2nd... SAS Elite Soldier sais :

"So what you're basically saying is, that no one can 'rack up' such good scores like you? I hardly believe that is true. Maybe I should turn the table and start suspecting you for hacking? That would be the exact same as you are doing towards me."

Isnt that what we're supposed to do if you suspect someone?
You xfired max, defending yourself saying how you lure and enemy into a 'secure' location and than detonate c4, well i watched ya on fall of saigon, and you were right... you lead them to a place that you knew there was no enemies, over and over, pretty good for multiplayer when people are Everywhere. just saying to actually NOT run into any enemies, in your 'secure' surrounding time and again was very impressive. good work.

3rd... Commandobeta sais :

"He was given a warning for hacking not because there was solid proof that he had hacked, but because we had reason to believe he might have hacked. Your videos were not evidence, they merely showed him killing some people on locations where there's often people. He did show that he had hacks, in his video, and he was warned that he should NEVER do it again. This was a unique case.. since we'd never seen someone hacking to prove that someone else hacks.

I don't know what you're talking about SAS-Elite Soldier for, he's never hacked in game.. and you never busted him doing so. And if Vyrus uses a 3d hack, why haven't you spectated him to prove it, or contacted me about it? You know it works."

my video at dart was great evidence, 2 people decided it wasnt, You, and Hippo... everyone Else, admins included agreed he was hacking, but since not everyone agreed it was dismissed. Yes, he was hacking in the video i made. deal with it. with 10 people in the server on dart that night i made the video, btw so ppl werent spawning all over like you make it sound.
And its a REAL good thing that he was 'warned' not to use his hacks. im sure that worked real well 0.o
i wonder if the people on the ban list, the ones that were banned for hacking, i wonder if they were given the same warning syrius virus got, or were they just banned because they were hacking? i would hope they are all treated the same, wouldnt you?
you force me to defend myself and i shouldnt have to. i have made no false accusations in the previous statement i made on syrius virus and sas elite soldier. i only stated facts.
and i Never Had to video Sas elite soldier, he told me via xfire he uses his 3d map hack to catch cheaters...do i honestly have to find that old topic to prove that also? i shouldnt have to since its all been posted along time ago.
idc if you like it or not... facts are facts, doesnt matter if your buddies or whatever... the things i said previously were already proven. sorry for this epic long post but in my defense... i think its justified.

your partially correct slayer, only certain Parts of the system is messed up...
otherwise its pretty tight.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
quoted by toxic2 » Tue May 01, 2012 4:47 am
(Toxic talking about Syrius)
"he CLEARLY changed from bad to Really really sharp like Overnight!!! that just doesnt happen"
To everyone try this:
to explore all of toxics stats..GOTO and in search player box enter: TOXIC
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... p_players/

This is 1 of prior January 4th 2012 (0.8 just like all previous in time toxic stats links)

this is starting January 4th 2012 (1.1 overnight)

HOW DO "YOU" DO IT!!!!!!!!!! close to 50% skill increase overnight...well...it cant be cuz of ur hardware!!!

THAT JUST DOESNT HAPPEN

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:48 AM
Reaction score
that is no proof whatsoever. i used to be a noob. and then i actually thought about the game and how it works. im top 5 every map now. that happened overnight. also it isn't a "close to 50% increase." it's an under 30% increase. check your math. even though those are impressive numbers, it isn't impossible. toxic has solid proof of him hacking. so why doesn't he get banned??? the only reason he's turning on toxic is to save himself. even if tox does hack, it doesn't save you from hacking. you still did it. and i can 100% guarantee you, TOXIC DOES NOT HACK.

ALSO i find this very interesting. everyone go check this topic out.
http://helloclan.eu/viewtopic.php?f=36& ... 110#p14110
SAS-Elite Soldier...... a HELLOCLAN ADMIN....... ADMITS TO USING HACKS?!?! WTH. using hacks to find hackers?! this is so messed up!!!! you guys are a bunch of hypocrites!!!! and you do absolutely nothing about it! Like Yok Foo said, 1 HACKER IS ONE TOO MANY it doesn't matter who you are. IT IS STILL HACKING

also. tox posted a video of syrus hacking awhile back. it was solid proof. then syrus posted a video of himself using a 3D maphack to "catch hackers." If i was an admin, ONE: I wouldn't let him use hacks at all!!!!! and how the heck does a maphack help anyways? even if he had admin permission, the rules are no hacks. AND THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE.

that video was simply for the purpose of covering up the video toxic posted.

ik all i'm gonna get from this post are a bunch of whiny kids. but this is the solid truth. you admins need to deal with the problem like you're supposed to.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
slayer4041 said:
i find this very interesting. everyone go check this topic out.
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2317&p=14110#p14110
SAS-Elite Soldier...... a HELLOCLAN ADMIN....... ADMITS TO USING HACKS?!?! WTH. using hacks to find hackers?! this is so messed up!!!! you guys are a bunch of hypocrites!!!! and you do absolutely nothing about it! Like Yok Foo said, 1 HACKER IS ONE TOO MANY it doesn't matter who you are. IT IS STILL HACKING

This topic is about 'the way the server is going', which means that it's about how the server is doing right now, how the admins are doing now, not how they did 5 months ago. SAS used hacks to catch other hacks for a short period of time, until he received alot of complaints about it, and he hasn't used them since then. You're bringing this 5 month old topic up now, why? It was simply an experiment, and for the time it was used, it was actually quite succesful, because it's way easier to spot a hack when you have a 3d map on. However, the management decided to stop this because players thought they could start hacking too. Admins are 100% trusted by the management, but not all players are, and we don't want everyone to put hacks on their computers. This is also one of the reasons why Vyrus wasn't banned after we saw he used hacks, he was kind of copying SAS's methods. But we did mention very clearly in the topic about Vyrus, that anyone who hacked to catch other hackers from that moment on would receive a ban.

slayer4041 said:
that is no proof whatsoever. i used to be a noob. and then i actually thought about the game and how it works. im top 5 every map now. that happened overnight. also it isn't a "close to 50% increase." it's an under 30% increase. check your math. even though those are impressive numbers, it isn't impossible. toxic has solid proof of him hacking. so why doesn't he get banned??? the only reason he's turning on toxic is to save himself. even if tox does hack, it doesn't save you from hacking. you still did it. and i can 100% guarantee you, TOXIC DOES NOT HACK.

I don't think you quite understand Vyrus's point. Toxic is a veteran at this game, who's played it for years and years, and, like he says himself, he built up his skill over the year. Vyrus is saying that when someone who has a constant increase in skill like Toxic suddenly raises his score per minute with 0.3 (a difference of 37,5%), it's a bit suspicious.

slayer4041 said:
also. tox posted a video of syrus hacking awhile back. it was solid proof. then syrus posted a video of himself using a 3D maphack to "catch hackers." If i was an admin, ONE: I wouldn't let him use hacks at all!!!!! and how the heck does a maphack help anyways? even if he had admin permission, the rules are no hacks. AND THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE.

You post that Toxic had solid proof of Vyrus hacking... there was alot of discussion about it, but it was NOT solid proof. It only showed him killing some enemies on slightly remote locations.. nothing impressive really, especially since those enemies were all near spawnpoints.

Anyway, to go back on the topic, I think the server is doing fine at the moment. The only thing that's not good is that people are not contacting admins enough. The only way to stop a hacker is to either record him yourself AND get an admin to confirm that it's not a namefaker, or warn an admin and let the admin himself spectate. If you film someone but he later claims that it's not him, there's nothing you can do unless an admin got the info of the player at that time. As you can see, contacting an admin is vital to get the player banned.

Which brings me back to the one thing that's not really going well in the server at the moment; people are not contacting admins enough. I know that not every admin is online all the time, but Tedde put alot of effort into the site, and you can find the list of admins here, if you scroll down, and a more recent list here. If you tell an admin that you suspect someone in the server of hacking, the admin has to go into the server and spectate the player.

slayer4041 said:
you admins need to deal with the problem like you're supposed to.

We have the system, we're following the protocols and we are doing what we are supposed to. It's just that not many people know how to use the system. Spamming that someone hacks in the chat is NOT the right way to get rid of a hacker, it only ruins the game. Also, if you say "You hack, I'm going to spectate you to prove it", I think hackers would be clever enough to stop using their hacks for the 10 minutes you spectate them. So doing it a bit stealthy is highly recommended.

Local time
Reaction score
Beta, why are u so concerned about the way the BFV server is running if you dont spend a minute there?
We express concerns for the server, people playing there,only to have you scrutenize our posts and do everything possible you can to influence others opinions about a player you are defending. SAS Elite is a grown up, let him speak for himself, let him defend himself. I dont have people post in my defense, the only reason you speak up for him is because your friends, and thats good, but your opinions of him on this matter are ULTIMATELY bias, therefore and should not be....here.
I know you have been an admin for HELLO for along time, and i know that your opinion is a valued one among the admins and community, however, i dont feel that you take all things into consideration, you defend people for cheating, when that ACTUALLY DO cheat... arent we supposed to remove those people.
You also say it was an experiment to test his hacking to see if it worked, thats funny how he said that NO one can tell him what programs he is allowed to run on his computer...basically which is saying that if he wants his map hack he can have it, and no one can tell him otherwise. doesnt matter if a topic is 5 months old or a YEAR old, if its Relevant to me proving a point ill use it.
origingally you said that people werent forgiven for using cheats...and i wanted to make sure we all saw that
I pointed out Two clear cut cases where there were TWO people forgiven for hacking...
And you Still have something to say about it? cmon Ron, if you gave half a shit you would spend some time there, Not just hear attempting to mediate, or save others faces.
I still dont understand how some people are KNOWINGLY allowed to posess map hacks, and are yet allowed to play in the server.. a cheat is a cheat, and there shouldnt be ANY acceptions to the rules. THE RULES that we ALL are expected to follow, the rules that were set forth by the owner/admin.
Admins job is to remain bias in situations like this here, clearly where you have other interests, you opinion should be irrelevant in this case.

Local time
Reaction score
one more thing.... ALL this bullshit about my videos being NOT solid evidence, it TRASH...
You CONTINUE to defend it because it was YOUR OPINION, AND HIPPOS opinion that it was not solid evidence...
even tho that video has for some reason been removed, you could have watched and saw him cheating...
Venom was working with me, he would spawn somewhere id tell him to hide, ON DART A HUUUUUGE MAP, late at night with 10 players, 5 on each team.... so venom would spawn where id tell him, and 10 after hed spawn and hide, oh mister SYRIUS VIRUS would mosey on over in his cobra and go RIGHT to him and kill him... A PROVEN MAP HACKER... yet you CONTINUE to defend your opinion on THAT video that he WASNT HACKING... are u just ignorant.. or that full of yourself to admin you were wrong? He was hacking...and thats the bottom line, you insult me by saying i couldnt tell this guy was hacking with TWO of us working against him... for those who didnt get to see the video, you could see me Xfire venom in the video, tell him to hide at X location, and i would continue video on Syrius as he would go to EACH location i told venom to hide at...yea... but he wasnt hacking. 0.o
The best dead giveaway was at the end of the map, where ALL FIVE guys on USA was looking for the last player on the map, and wouldnt you know that SYRIUS VIRUS/WONHUNGLOW, goes DIRECTLY from USA heli spawn, all the way clear to the BACK of the MIG17 hangar, to kill the last guy on DART??!!! are u kidding me!! and he wasnt hacking 0.o
That was your guys opinion, 2 admins.... no shit EVERYONE else watched the video, everyone that did, and agreed within the first minute of watching...
YOU are supposed to help the server, NOT defend people who RUIN it for everyone else.
Go ahead beta and continue to DEFEND your opinion that it wasnt a good video... once again, you werent there.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I'm afraid you're mistaken. I have played alot of BFV the last few weeks, just not with xfire on and not with my regular username. I've played under the names Agent Smith, Smith will suffice, Player, Speler, Vincentius, DeTijgerLeeftNog, and some others.. not just playing but also many hours of what you keep saying I should do.. spectating people, trying to see if they hack. I dare say I spent more minutes in the server spectating people than you spent playing the game.

The reason I'm saying the video about Vyrus was not solid proof is because he is still in the server, which means that at the time a majority of the admins decided that the proof was not solid. If you want a second opinion, go ahead and post it again, but don't go on like this. What you and your buddies do is, you keep complaining about the same video that you call 'solid proof', but yet you refuse to repost it and show exactly where you see him hacking, and you don't come with any new evidence even though you keep saying that he hacks. If it's so obvious then why is it so hard to catch it on camera, like for instance on 50 seconds into this video.

I also don't understand why you are suddenly acting like I'm unwilling to listen to complaints, I remember spectating quite some people for you, and I've done it for others as well.. even when those people didn't know I was, for instance when I saw in the RM that someone complained about a 'hacker'. I have a database full of people who were accused of hacking in the last few months, it's over 50 different people. I think it's quite clear what you have to do when someone hacks; contact an admin in Xfire. I think I've said that enough now, yet you haven't even asked me to spectate someone one time in the last few months.

Also what I'm saying about SAS-Elite Soldier is not my opinion, I'm stating facts. And again, this topic is about the way the server is right now, not 5 months ago, that's why I was suprised to see that thing about SAS showing up again.

I realise you're frustrated because people sometimes get suspicious kills in BFV, but don't take it out on the admins. It's way better to spend your time catching those hackers than raging on the forums about it. I implore you to keep in mind that using a headset, having a good computer and especially luck can make it seem like you're hacking while in fact you're just using some simple things to your advantage.

Thank you.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SyriusVyrus said:
Those of us who know you, know u make friends to use them to support your twisted schemes, will do anything to malisciously achieve your goal, try hard to conquer by dividing the community and other clans, slander right and left etc etc..
I last was on HELLO server 2 days ago...
You TOXIC was on saying "HELLO SUCKS" asking repeatadly everyone to leave HELLO ALLMAPS server and go join and play on 360 server..
What is your plan here ?
How is that helping HELLO ALLMAPS server to strive for a environment where ever1 feels welcome and enjoys himself/herself ?

Local time
Reaction score
SyriusVyrus said:
SyriusVyrus said:
Those of us who know you, know u make friends to use them to support your twisted schemes, will do anything to malisciously achieve your goal, try hard to conquer by dividing the community and other clans, slander right and left etc etc..
You TOXIC was on saying "HELLO SUCKS" asking repeatadly everyone to leave HELLO ALLMAPS server and go join and play on 360 server..
What is your plan here ?
How is that helping HELLO ALLMAPS server to strive for a environment where ever1 feels welcome and enjoys himself/herself ?

STFU troll hacker... I NEVER SAID THAT.
Show me the logs and ill believe maybe, i hardly have been on in the last couple days u noob.
Mostly ive been in my server. so go on and keep on thinking people that DESTROY you hack.
Beta, idk what you deal is.... plain and simple, SAS Elite used map hacks, Syrius Virus use map hacks. There is no in between, its proven.
Go ahead, defend your big ego some more. and yea, i also saw that you were in the sever for like an house the past few weeks, bravo ron, bravo.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
SyriusVyrus said:
What is your plan here ?

TOXIC "quote"
STFU troll hacker... I NEVER SAID THAT.
Show me the logs and ill believe maybe, i hardly have been on in the last couple days u noob.
Mostly ive been in my server. so go on and keep on thinking people that DESTROY you hack.
Beta, idk what you deal is.... plain and simple, SAS Elite used map hacks, Syrius Virus use map hacks. There is no in between, its proven.
Go ahead, defend your big ego some more. and yea, i also saw that you were in the sever for like an house the past few weeks, bravo ron, bravo.[/quote]

Re: How to report a BFV hacker
by toxic2 » December 16th, 2012, 1:51 am
where have you been kurk?
you should come to 360 server for some good infantry battles broham.

I like it when you say" show me logs and ill believe MAYBE "
MAYBE u do it not only on server but forum also.

Back