• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

TURN TK ON

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
If TK was on it would stop about 95% of the noobs that are on today. They couldn't just fire M79's and RPG's willy nilly anymore. Yes, people would purposely TK a lot more, but it's worth it. It also makes the game more realistic. I know there will be a lot of debate on this subject so feel free to fire away.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score
Hi Slayer4041, thanks for your suggestion.

TK on would make it impossible to keep order in this server. There would be complete chaos with teamkills everywhere, especially in the maps with the CAR grenade launcher.. because not only would the so called 'noobers' kill themselves, they would also kill their teammates. And actually killing teammates isn't even the main problem, since people would also be able to troll others by just damanging them for 90% but not killing them...

I'm not sure if the TK settings also affects verhicles, but if it does, imagine what happends if someone wants a pickup.. in the HELLO server it's normal to shoot a verhicle if it flies away without you... verhicles would get more damange from teammates then from others. And people with RPG's get mad when they can't get jet, and they would shoot the jets..

And I don't even think this will solve half of your problem, since people don't just use m79 to shoot at their feet, they are also used as longer range weapons (like at 10m distance, it's very easy to hit someone with an m79).

Also imagine this setting in the tunnels, where people spam grenades, booby traps, and grenades everywhere, also into their teammates. It would be impossible to go into the tunnels without getting teamkills, the forums would be flooded with teamkill complaints and tunnel maps would be ruined.

Finally, I have to say that if the people who use m79 are so 'noob', meaning 'bad at the game/ a beginner', why do they even bother you? I'm sure if their bad at the game they should be easy to kill and therefore no problem to you. But that's just my opinion. To be really good at an m79 requires just as much training as to be good with an AK47.. I have seen people shoot extremely accurately with an m79 at long range. By the way, the AK47 is extremely overpowered in this game, with an extremely long range and high accuracy. Perhaps the people using an AK should be called noob then?

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
Here is my idea. Just put TK on the Event Server. I love TKing my clanmates when we hang out there.

General Kowalski, FT Clan

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score
Yea turn TK on for the Event server -FT- always hang out there. P.S Your BFV mainpage is not acting right the connection is timed out or either Teddy screwed up his programing just saying took me a while to get on this forum.
Turn TK on for Event pls and maybe add WW2 mod there too just saying

Cypher xD

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
CommandoBeta said:
Hi Slayer4041, thanks for your suggestion.

TK on would make it impossible to keep order in this server. There would be complete chaos with teamkills everywhere, especially in the maps with the CAR grenade launcher.. because not only would the so called 'noobers' kill themselves, they would also kill their teammates. And actually killing teammates isn't even the main problem, since people would also be able to troll others by just damanging them for 90% but not killing them...

I'm not sure if the TK settings also affects verhicles, but if it does, imagine what happends if someone wants a pickup.. in the HELLO server it's normal to shoot a verhicle if it flies away without you... verhicles would get more damange from teammates then from others. And people with RPG's get mad when they can't get jet, and they would shoot the jets..

And I don't even think this will solve half of your problem, since people don't just use m79 to shoot at their feet, they are also used as longer range weapons (like at 10m distance, it's very easy to hit someone with an m79).

Also imagine this setting in the tunnels, where people spam grenades, booby traps, and grenades everywhere, also into their teammates. It would be impossible to go into the tunnels without getting teamkills, the forums would be flooded with teamkill complaints and tunnel maps would be ruined.

Finally, I have to say that if the people who use m79 are so 'noob', meaning 'bad at the game/ a beginner', why do they even bother you? I'm sure if their bad at the game they should be easy to kill and therefore no problem to you. But that's just my opinion. To be really good at an m79 requires just as much training as to be good with an AK47.. I have seen people shoot extremely accurately with an m79 at long range. By the way, the AK47 is extremely overpowered in this game, with an extremely long range and high accuracy. Perhaps the people using an AK should be called noob then?

I CAN ONLY & ABSOLUTELY AGREE TO THIS!!! Other servers experience clearly shows the above mentioned, in addition there would be a "kicking/banning-mayhem" on the server, i.e. I remember one occasion right at the beginning of a game, where I had a mine down on a flag and the team chinhook landed fully loaded right on top of it... ...and then the exposion took out others guys as well ... - 18 points... I was permanently banned from the server, in that case without having a chance of appeal (in this case / on this server it would create posting and organizational madness in the forum, in which case I think the admins & members have better things to do)...
And for anyone using mines, claymores, bouncing betties etc. it will be unplayable...

BTW: Napalm would kill own teamplayers without giving a TK with TK turned on, consider this (especially with me in the F4 ;) )

So weighing up the noobtubers (which are annoying!) against the above mentioned crazyness, I can only favour leaving TK OFF!!!! Maybe you try and weigh how often you are killed by noobtubers and how often you would be TK'ed should it be switched on... I bet you a couple of weeks after tunring it on, you would probably ask to get rid off TK-on again....

only my "2 cents",

P's out,

Cypher xD

As stupid as it might sound, having TK off on the public Server is a huge (!) plus for this server!!! Thanks guys! :)

Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
yea, theres a way to make it so the person firing the tube at their own feet for a kill (because their STILL terrible at this game) (and they cant aim to save their life) (and their happy to always be a shitty player) theres a way to make it so the splash does the damage to that person only (the one noobing) but i dont think they have messed with it enough to figure it out. but there IS a way to do it.

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
Sorry but, stupidest logic ever. It would be fun, and you say it would kill 95% of the noobs but it would create another wave of noobs even larger! so I say no

JohnWayne

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
If noob tubers are real issue, change damage tables so that RPG/LAW does not damage infantry materials.

Back