• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Request forum for -FT-

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:33 PM
Reaction score
FT needs a forum here if thats ok with you guys. Just wanna spread the word

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hello,

Are you the clan leader for -FT-? If not would it be possible for you to get them to come here and confirm it? They can then either decide to proceed with the forum request themselves, or give you permission to do so on their behalf. Letting me know either in this thread or by PM will be fine and after that we can continue with your request.

Regards,
SucceededKiller

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Freshblood said:
check out this link , see travs reply , does this help? viewtopic.php?f=240&t=2540&start=10

I talked to Tedde a couple of hours ago, and for now we are going with the forum sections while the clans are still a work in progress. ;)

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:33 PM
Reaction score
SucceededKiller said:
Hello,

Are you the clan leader for -FT-? If not would it be possible for you to get them to come here and confirm it? They can then either decide to proceed with the forum request themselves, or give you permission to do so on their behalf. Letting me know either in this thread or by PM will be fine and after that we can continue with your request.

Regards,
SucceededKiller

kowalski is the second in command. i am just making the request on behalf of the clan. he has a profile on here so if you give FT a forum then give him the forum admin.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Can you get Kowalski to PM me saying that you guys do want the forum? It saves us from making a forum then finding out it was not wanted, or approved, by the clan requesting it. I will also need to PM him specific details regarding the forum so knowing that he is active here would help.

Regards,
SucceededKiller

kowalski

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:33 PM
Reaction score
SucceededKiller said:
Hello,

Regards,
SucceededKiller

As acting leader of -FT-, I, Major General Kowalski hereby give Slayer permission to proceed with his desire.

Back