• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Pilots App

badcybez

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score
ok i have posted my app and havnt had a responce in a believe about 3 days now. If there is no pilots division leader please let me know so im not wasting my time ty and if there is please contact me . I read these older post and if there is in fact not one still i am a very skilled pilot and would be up for the job i could teach and show new recruits everything i know (leading your shot ,hit reg,perfect spot to hit,ect.) and no im not just skilled in flying lets be honest in bfv it isnt just piloting skills its also your aiming skills with that heli/plane. i pretty much know everything there is when it comes to piloting like for instance hit register will not do any damage cause of some of the bugs in bfv wich confuses alot of people (wich i can teach them) it has to pass threw the heli right in the center of the nose about midway up . There is also a as i call it "Sweet Spot" witch is to the pilots side window if you barely graze it it will kill the pilot one shot wich i have mastered . Please if you want to see for yourself pm the time and we will vs in hellos private server huey vs huey or mi8 vs mi8 your choice :cool:

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
10:51 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
badcybez said:
ok i have posted my app and havnt had a responce in a believe about 3 days now.
viewtopic.php?f=129&t=2796 = by badcybez » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:03 pm

It's been just over 24 hours; lets not exaggerate. There is a pilot leader, Phatcat I believe and I'm unsure as to whether he is inactive or not however I have seen him in-game. Your best bet is to wait, if nothing happens within a few days then I'll see what can be done. If you see him in-game though then let him know your app is waiting.

badcybez

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score
SucceededKiller said:
badcybez said:
ok i have posted my app and havnt had a responce in a believe about 3 days now.
viewtopic.php?f=129&t=2796 = by badcybez » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:03 pm

It's been just over 24 hours; lets not exaggerate.

HeHe well im very anxious sorry and i did say believe, time goes by fast i guess and if i dont see him i wont worry about it ty

Back