• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Clarification 'All the obvious Hacking'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
Ron are you referring to the videos i posted of Wonhunglow, SHOWING you he was hacking.... and you defended him saying he wasnt?
or which time are you referring?
idk but 2 of the videos i did supply lead to player bans for mapping.
and i dont supply that many videos so...i think my % is better than others. okey doke ;)

Uncle Remus

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
idk but remus plz stop accusing me of cheating, i dont ever cheat, havent ever cheated at any game, EXCEPT Doom3 on singleplayer mode and that was ONLY to beat that goddamn game lol.
as far as bfv, or anyother online game i compete on i have never. so i guess if your just so goddamn positive i cheat to win than i will take that as a compliment, as you must be jealous of my scores and envious of my gameplay.
i dont cheat bro, but think what u want.
if you have played as long as you have, you should know better...and no wonder TKO server failed, probably started banning ANYONE that killed you, or anyone that you specd and found suspicious. pretty soon, theres no one left to fight but bots huh.
good luck with your anti toxic campaign... you should get some pom poms and start cheerleading.

leave me alone and stop accusing me and we'll be just fine.

I was never an Admin on TKO, so I didn't ban anyone. Just a clan memeber, and #1 in rankings on the server until I quit because of hacks like you. Which ultimately brought the server down. Say whatever you want...I know!!!

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
giving evrybody all the hacks would make it fair xD
maybe it would work, evrybody got auto aim and minimap would be funny xD

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Actually this happened in BF1942 1.6 where if you went on a Modded server, most of the server was hacking. My clan does this (although we don't play anymore, but still have a server) and it was pretty fair. The only problem is that most of the people turn into dicks and that's when the crashing wars happen, most of which my clan was responsible for (lol). Anyhow, it turns more into a twitch shooter (which it already is, amirite?) from a tactical shooter and makes planes even more over powered, but infantry is pretty balanced with everyone hacking.

Ray

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
BlackHawk0012 said:
toxic2 said:
LMAO @ people calling me hacker.

I take it as a compliment from now out, thx braH!!

x2 AT that. Funny how they call us hacker then go around at google searching for hax and coming server killing us and saying " take that hacker bitch"
Who calls you a hacker ? you suck dude... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back