• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Cypher xD banned for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher xD

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
11:10 PM
Reaction score
Hi all!

First off, love the community and the server, thank you all for keeping it alive! :)
I really enjoy playing with you guys!!! :)

However I was banned without reason and warning today while playing on your server (during operation iriving). I was just playing (sniping at the moment) and then was banned all of a sudden... :?

Tyson and MoC and 73 Easting were online from HELLO at the time, I would really appreciate being unbanned since I did nothing wrong! Thank you!

Kind regards,

Cypher xD

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I have not seen any reason why you were banned on the Ban List so you will be unbanned as soon as I get on RM or other wise.

*edited I do not see you on the ban list, it may have been a mistake. Sorry for the inconvenient ban!

=UPEO=Bojangles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I was on Irving at the time and Cypher's kick surprised a few people. Easting had previously given some warnings out and said, in game, that the kick was for radio spamming. Cypher rarely says anything, he just drops napalm on your bonce, so it did seem unusual. However, I guess just a kick for a few minutes and not a ban.

Cypher xD

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @ all and thank you for the quick unban! (btw: it was a ban and no kick)

I guess I was radio spamming, I saw the NVA put down tunnel behind temple and I was alone, I probably called for "too much" back up... sorry for that xD

Anyways thank you for being consequent with your rules and for being so quick in unbanning me! :)

Looking forward to playing with y'all :)

Kind regards,

Cypher xD

easting

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
On that particular map no fewer than 5 people were radio spamming. One or two perhaps is tolerable but 5 people doing it constantly is a bit much. Warnings were issued, spamming continued so 3 people were kicked. 2 others continued radio spamming and completely ignored my request then Cypher comes in and hits it 4 times requesting reinforcements. So at that moment it appeared he was being a smartass along with 123123 player so the two of them were banned for 10 minutes. One other person continued and I upped it to a 1 day ban for that person. The server was then warned if anyone continued to radio spam it would be a 3 day ban.

Cypher xD

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
@ Easting: Totally understand where you are coming from :) !

I probably overlooked your warnings since I was a little overstrained with the temple situation at the time :) Sorry for that...

@ All the "hack-whiners" (not necessarily blackhawk): After a certain number of times being called a hacker personally (somewhere in the thousands by now probably for me) only hard evidence (video etc.) is the legit way of handling such accusations...everything else is plain noobish envy or frustration showing...

Anyways, once again, thank you guys for hosting a great server and keeping the small but tight-knit community alive! It is very (!) much appreciated!!! :D

C u guys soon!

Kind regards,

Cypher xD

Cypher xD

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Blackhawk, its ok :)

But after almost 8 years of being called a hacker myself it turns into a kind of lame (and repetitive) accusation heard way too often... (you've probably been called a hacker hundreds of times as well?!?)

Lots of Love :love:

Cypher xD

BTW: YES hackers do exist and YES I have a nice set of hard balls and YES I previously expressed my own opinion without "licking" anything... x)

Cypher xD

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
:) No offense taken :)

I'll then keep my eyes open, looking for the "war" :)

BTW: Much enjoy playing with you, good teamplayer! :D

S

Soldier

BlackHawk0012 said:
Cypher xD said:
Blackhawk, its ok :)

But after almost 8 years of being called a hacker myself it turns into a kind of lame (and repetitive) accusation heard way too often...

Lots of Love :love:

Cypher xD

BTW: YES hackers do exist and YES I have a nice set of hard balls and YES I previously expressed my own opinion without "licking" anything... x)

:p Im sorry if i offended you. Actually that was more for other ppl (, which i wont say name or im banned ), than you.

Its a war that its happening in server. Very silenced one. Just pay attention in server and you shall see it.

my son, do you know what war is?

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano

Uncle Remus

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score
Cypher rocks in the planes...I can see how "warnings" can easily be overlooked while you are flying or just caught up in the game...I know I miss things said to me during these times. Any-who..Glad to see cypher is back even if he does irk me in the planes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back