• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Jesus .... Now hacking isnt against rules ( not about Hello)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score
Re: Jesus .... Now hacking isnt against rules ( not about He

Ok.. well I never read all you type, but I skim over it.

I use to hack on the SEXY server, I never used my real gamertag when I hacked cause for reasons. But I was confronted and was stripped from my administration. But since then I deleted my map exploits. And I got a new pc so its clean. HELLO Clan does not approve of using any kinds of hacking on any server. Thank you for being you and not reporting it on Report a Player... we don't have HELLO members on leashes, they are like 6 year old chrildren, stupid and fool around. (Not all are like that) Please report the players in another topic but this is just spam... HELLO CLAN DOES NOT APPROVE OF ANY KINDS OF HACKS. Have a nice day.

CoOtEr

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
7:30 PM
Reaction score

I never asked for any hacks from anyone. Some other player was asking for hacks. I was simply discussing how I was being accused of using them even tho I don't. Get your facts right!!!

Yok_Foo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score

Just my 2 cents, i think Cooter has a great aim and that's it.

but Blackhawk you need to get your facts straight of what's happened on the chat.

CoOtEr

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

And Im surprised you never got banned from Sexy cause they were always more strict on Hackers than Hello is. And they almost always had 1 admin on at all times except towards the end when the server started having problems. I even pointed several out to them.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:30 AM
Reaction score

The ban was about you CoOTEr hacking.
BlackHawk0012 can hav the opinion he wishes and post about it if he wants.
Those flaming admins for their work should get a warning. Good job Alpha and Lost.

Btw..who was it after being caught cheating admitted it.....wait...No1...ever.

CoOtEr

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

He can have any opinion he wants thats fine. But when he's accusing me of telling ppl where to get hacks or how to use them and I never said anything of the sort. Then I take offense. When ppl lie about things and call everyone a hacker for just player the game or being better than them and admin then bans and gives no reason other than "you were hacking" Maybe they should elaborate on what it is that person is doing just like you didn't in your video of me. Cause apparently no one can tell me how I am supposedly hacking. Apparently being good isnt allowed anymore! If that's true then Falcon, and 24 and exe, and numerous others should all be banned for being good.

CoOtEr

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

You make no sense Syrius. Its hard to admit something that isnt true. Especially after you yourself used a hack to record me apparently, and you admitted using that in the other topic!!

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

What makes no sense CoOOTEr is hackers.
A video was submitted, viewed and a decision was rendered. Its all normal procedure.
You may be an overall great guy. I dont know. It's nothing personnal. But hackers are not tolerated on our server.
I hope all hackers get the message..WE WILL FIND YOU AND PERMANENT BAN YOU.
Think twice about it...no HELLOCLAN SERVERS for life...

If you are able,
save for them a place
inside of you
and save one backward glance
when you are leaving
for the places they can
no longer go.
Be not ashamed to say
you loved them,
though you may
or may not have always.
Take what they have left
and what they have taught you
with their dying
and keep it with your own.
And in that time
when men decide and feel safe
to call the war insane,
take one moment to embrace
those gentle heroes
you left behind.

Major Michael Davis O'Donnell
1 January 1970
Dak To, Vietnam
http://www.pownetwork.org/bios/o/o021.htm

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

Its plain and simple guys...

Hello clan does not allow hacking... and we take action when we find out someone does..

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus

Things arent black and white.. i would ban anyone.. I dont care what tag they have if their breaking rules and or not listening.. and i would expect the same treatment.. when u get older u see its like life.. not all play by the rules.. ppl lie..steal .. vanadalise.. Cheat..etc.. We should be happy that we play fair .. if u have to cheat to feel good or win.. how much of a victory is it really..

Local time
Reaction score

idk if the dude hacks or not... maybe hes just extremely lucky on that map and ho chi minh.... after watching the vid made by syrius, it Sure does seem that he either instinctively goes to, or knows exactly where to position himself for the enemy to arrive, or he arrives on them, almost right to them on every account. idk, in the many many hours of gaming i have done on this game, i notice that a good player, is good on almost Every map... not just one or two, so im not quite sure why he blows on other maps and absolutely whips EVERYONES asses on ho chi minh and cambodian.
isnt That weird?
another thing that i think that admins should discuss IS the fact that you DO KNOWINGLY have members in your clan that have proven that they have cheats on their pc.... whether or not they use them on a daily basis is and SHOULD be irrelevant... what kind of rep do you guys want? how do you want to be thought as as a clan?
yet i am torn over this because i do believe that there NEEDS to be someone catching these fuckers cheating...i know what syrius is trying to do, catch cheaters by using a cheat...fuct up, but its a sure way to find them. problem is if you Have the cheat there is Nothing preventing you from using it, except a ban....
idk, im just disgusted that people need to use this shit for it just kills the game that so few of us still love to play and enjoy...

DONT DO DRUGZ!!!

CoOtEr

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

First off I wanna thank Lost for the unban. Toxic: I know where to position myself b/c I've played this game so much I know the best strategy to win. I know what way I would play if I were on the other team coming in my direction so I position myself to counteract my own moves. I usually play the same strategy or go the same way on most maps b/c they are the most effective. And I don't suck on all other maps than those 2 mentioned, typically I am in the top 10 every map for score. I'd say at least 50 % of the time im in the top 5, or even 3. Most ppl don't pay attention to detail in the game like gun sounds and/or footstep or commands from the other team. All these thing give away location, If im NVA and I hear a english command some guy from the other team uses and his guy says it, then i know where he is. It's common sense, most ppl just use their eyes. And I'm not trying to start anything with you I'm just letting you know that's how I play.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

cooter add me on xfire... smurrak488

CoOtEr

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

I tried adding you but it kept timing out and wouldnt friend you. Mine is cooterelite if you can try on ur end. I'm off after this tho cause I got work early in the morning so I'll get at ya 2morrow and see if you add me.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius

toxic2 said:
another thing that i think that admins should discuss IS the fact that you DO KNOWINGLY have members in your clan that have proven that they have cheats on their pc.... whether or not they use them on a daily basis is and SHOULD be irrelevant... what kind of rep do you guys want? how do you want to be thought as as a clan?
yet i am torn over this because i do believe that there NEEDS to be someone catching these fuckers cheating...i know what syrius is trying to do, catch cheaters by using a cheat...fuct up, but its a sure way to find them. problem is if you Have the cheat there is Nothing preventing you from using it, except a ban....

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2687

I wouldn't call kicking members out of the clan if they use hacks to catch hackers again as "knowingly have members cheating".

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score

10. No hacking
While hacking may seem fun when you are going around and hitting the enemy with every shot or able to see everyone regardless of distance or line of sight it is not fun for the other players who just wish to play the game. So while we admire your more modern version of the Vietnam war we would appreciate it if you kept the hacks for servers which allow them, after all do you really want to be banned from the top server on BFV?

Hacking is the number one problem in the server, everyone is talking about it, and you decide to upload a video of you hacking, Vyrus? Hacking is hacking. I do not know why you think the rules do not apply to you, and I honestly don't care. If you are seen hacking again, it will be a ban for life.

Things arent black and white.. i would ban anyone.. I dont care what tag they have if their breaking rules and or not listening.. and i would expect the same treatment..
I totally agree.

Also I have to say we should not use evidence if it is obtained improperly or illegally.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

hes already unbanned beta.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

CommandoBeta said:
10. No hacking
While hacking may seem fun when you are going around and hitting the enemy with every shot or able to see everyone regardless of distance or line of sight it is not fun for the other players who just wish to play the game. So while we admire your more modern version of the Vietnam war we would appreciate it if you kept the hacks for servers which allow them, after all do you really want to be banned from the top server on BFV?

Hacking is the number one problem in the server, everyone is talking about it, and you decide to upload a video of you hacking, Vyrus? Hacking is hacking. I do not know why you think the rules do not apply to you, and I honestly don't care. If you are seen hacking again, it will be a ban for life.

Things arent black and white.. i would ban anyone.. I dont care what tag they have if their breaking rules and or not listening.. and i would expect the same treatment..
I totally agree.

Also I have to say we should not use evidence if it is obtained improperly or illegally.

As i read it and understand it, "rule#10" refers to people "playing" with a hack.
I also agree that anyone that "plays" with a hack should be banned, thats why i spectated and took this video of CoOTEr.

Beta if you think i invented hacks your wrong. And if you think that in the worldwide bfv community, member of a clan or not, i'm the only one who as 1 on his HHD your wrong again...thats no secret.

But if you think i want to uncover them any witch i can, your right. Till now that is, i taugh the best way to catch'em was to infiltrate and use their tools. But if its against clan/server policy to do so...so be it. I'm just a regular player trying to do his share to keep our server clean and running. I see it does'nt help. There is no dishonor here for having tried. If we can't trust our own members who can we trust.
Maybe the technique should be allowed to admins only. I am not.
I knew that posting this vid done with a hack could create some kind of commotion. I had hoped it would open a discussion on "lets get serious and rid ourselves of the hackers" and "take ownership of our server". But no. Unfortunatly, its mostly the usual "bashing" we witness regularily on posts.

BETA YOU POSTED:

"hacking is hacking"
"Hacking is the number one problem in the server"
"we should not use evidence if it is obtained improperly or illegally."

BETA YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME:

to rid ourselves from as you say BETA "number one problem on the server", WE CANNOT BAN HACKERS who are improper, illegaly use hacks, ignore rules, disrespect server/leadership/members/players...unless we treat them with galantry, respect and good manners. We must be courteous!
Or is it we can ban them only if we give them a fair chance to get away with it.
My question to you BETA: Is hacking hacking or not ?

COMMANDO BETA YOU SHOULD CARE MORE.

Many times on this vid CoOTEr fired at the nametag but the player is on the other side of the hill. He could,nt see him and could,nt hav known the enemy was there. But we can only witness it running a hack.

Rule 10 is also about "hitting the enemy with every shot or able to see everyone regardless of distance or line of sight".

For whoever said "I dont care what tag they have if their breaking rules and or not listening.. and i would expect the same treatment" ...here it is !
DECISION:
Player hacking: NO SANCTION...i bet CoOTEr as a hacker thanks you for your respect, galantry, courtesy and good manners.
Spectating with hack for uncovering hacker on video: WARNING...as HELLOCLAN member I thank you for your respect, galantry, courtesy and good manners.

S

Soldier

There is alot discrimination against cheaters in hello clan..
tststst..

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score

SyriusVyrus said:
As i read it and understand it, "rule#10" refers to people "playing" with a hack.
I also agree that anyone that "plays" with a hack should be banned, thats why i spectated and took this video of CoOTEr.

Beta if you think i invented hacks your wrong. And if you think that in the worldwide bfv community, member of a clan or not, i'm the only one who as 1 on his HHD your wrong again...thats no secret.

But if you think i want to uncover them any witch i can, your right. Till now that is, i taugh the best way to catch'em was to infiltrate and use their tools. But if its against clan/server policy to do so...so be it. I'm just a regular player trying to do his share to keep our server clean and running. I see it does'nt help. There is no dishonor here for having tried. If we can't trust our own members who can we trust.
Maybe the technique should be allowed to admins only. I am not.
I knew that posting this vid done with a hack could create some kind of commotion. I had hoped it would open a discussion on "lets get serious and rid ourselves of the hackers" and "take ownership of our server". But no. Unfortunatly, its mostly the usual "bashing" we witness regularily on posts.

BETA YOU POSTED:

"hacking is hacking"
"Hacking is the number one problem in the server"
"we should not use evidence if it is obtained improperly or illegally."

BETA YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME:

to rid ourselves from as you say BETA "number one problem on the server", WE CANNOT BAN HACKERS who are improper, illegaly use hacks, ignore rules, disrespect server/leadership/members/players...unless we treat them with galantry, respect and good manners. We must be courteous!
Or is it we can ban them only if we give them a fair chance to get away with it.
My question to you BETA: Is hacking hacking or not ?

COMMANDO BETA YOU SHOULD CARE MORE.

Many times on this vid CoOTEr fired at the nametag but the player is on the other side of the hill. He could,nt see him and could,nt hav known the enemy was there. But we can only witness it running a hack.

Rule 10 is also about "hitting the enemy with every shot or able to see everyone regardless of distance or line of sight".

For whoever said "I dont care what tag they have if their breaking rules and or not listening.. and i would expect the same treatment" ...here it is !
DECISION:
Player hacking: NO SANCTION...i bet CoOTEr as a hacker thanks you for your respect, galantry, courtesy and good manners.
Spectating with hack for uncovering hacker on video: WARNING...as HELLOCLAN member I thank you for your respect, galantry, courtesy and good manners.

First of all let me start off by saying that maybe you can lower the amount of populism in your posts. Reading your posts, I nearly come to believe that you are TRYING to follow the defenition of populism. Needless to say that that will not help us here.

The rules are quite simple about this. I am very much suprised that you think that rule #10 is about playing with hacks. Let me refer to the name of rule 10, 'NO HACKING'. And even if you did believe that, you should have asked an admin, of course. With all the commotion about hacking recently, and the permanent bans because of hacking, it seems to me that it was not a risk you'd have wanted to take.

Hacking as a solution to hacking is extremely contradictive, and will make the hacking problem much bigger. What you are proposing is legalising hacks, under the condition that they are used to catch other hackers. This means that everyone will start downloading hacks, because, its allowed after all? This will mean that even more people will have hacks on their computers, and when the hacks are on people's computers, we will see an even bigger increase of people hacking. Especially people who are not that good at the game, they will see just how easy it is to use hacks. The line between having hacks on your HDD just to use them for good, and using hacks in game, might be very thin.

In my opinion, only allowing a certain group of people to use hacks will be hard to do, since other people will think of it as unfair, and will start doing it too. Also if they accuse someone of hacking, they will take the law into their own hands and spectate people with hacks, while using hacks themselves, which also means they get hacks onto their computer. And once the hacks are on the computer, I am not sure everyone has the self-control to not use the hacks when they are doing bad one day, or when there score is extremely low. That's not an offense to anyone, because when there is an unfair map ( like when all USA's towers are gone in dart), people like to 'make it fair' in their own way, which would be using hacks.

I think that giving hacking this much attention is only a promotion for hacking itself. While at first hacking was something vague, unknown, something people weren't sure if it even existed in this old forgotten game, now people in the server make hacking look like the #1 problem that will destroy BFV in maybe a few weeks time. And that only leads to people being curious about it, and finding out for themselves what those hacks actually do. And that brings me back to the point that we should certainly NOT promote hacks, because when the hacks are there on your computer, some people might find it hard to resist them. If anyone, you should understand this, Vyrus. Like you said;
And if you think that in the worldwide bfv community, member of a clan or not, i'm the only one who as 1 on his HHD your wrong again...thats no secret.
Once its on people's HDD, it may be very hard not to use them in game.

P.S: No, I do not think you invented hacking. Yes, I care about the game, I think everyone who is on this forum cares about the game ( although not everyone in a positive way, perhaps.)

P.P.S
SyriusVyrus said:
Or is it we can ban them only if we give them a fair chance to get away with it
Yes, this is one of the most important and basic rules of law, as used in a Rechtsstaat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back