• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

HELLO vs 360°

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
7:25 PM
Reaction score
HELLO is back with an awesome clanwar! This time, it will be an infantry - only war against the infantry experts of 360°.

Who: HELLO vs 360°
When: Saturday the 28th of july. For the time in your timezone, see here.
Rules:Infantry only ( bullets only). This means no tanks, no armor, the only verhicle allowed is jeep.
No LAW, RPG, and m79.
Number of players: 360° are not sure how many players they will get. It will probably be about 8 vs 8. Could be more, updates will be posted as we receive them.
Maps: Infantry maps, probably Hue. We will play 3 times, whoever wins 2 of them is the winner.

battlefield_vietnam_001.jpg

As we are still planning this out, updates will be posted in this topic. If you want to fight in the war, please make a post.

Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
lol infantry pro... BG....haha. hes ok
i did get 1 of my old members to come back for the war this weekend....
Mr. WiGGles will be joining 360 once again and looks forward to the war.... im glad we will have a couple of sure shots for the cw. you all should know when we play hue, temple does belong to wogz, good luck.

CMC24

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
So ?? questions to Commando Beta.. Am i in the Clan war because it is tommorow and if i am in it i need to know the password for the Private server???

Local time
Reaction score
im getting some more tats tomorrow, so i dont think ill be there :(
new ink comes before the clan war for me, srry guys.
so i am not sure if there will be any clan war happening. i know marcus was planning on playing, and i know wigz was gona play, jimmy was gona if he got his goddamn bfv working... and im Sure Max planned on it... idk if there will be enough peeps with out me or not. either way, i will bring my laptop to the shop with me tomorrow, and i know or i Think its like 1 pm central my time, and my buddy is got me scheduled from noon on out, so im really not sure ill be able to play...idk
i know its been planned for a couple weeks now, and im sorry but like i said up there, my tattoos are more important than a computer game.
hopefully we can come to a conclusion and get it done another time.
and....

DONT DO DRUGZ!!!

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
7:25 PM
Reaction score
We are sorry for the inconvenience, but the clanwar will not be played. Instead, we will have an awesome event, so still come to the event server at the time!

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
toxic2 said:
im getting some more tats tomorrow, so i dont think ill be there :(
new ink comes before the clan war for me, srry guys.
so i am not sure if there will be any clan war happening. i know marcus was planning on playing, and i know wigz was gona play, jimmy was gona if he got his goddamn bfv working... and im Sure Max planned on it... idk if there will be enough peeps with out me or not. either way, i will bring my laptop to the shop with me tomorrow, and i know or i Think its like 1 pm central my time, and my buddy is got me scheduled from noon on out, so im really not sure ill be able to play...idk
i know its been planned for a couple weeks now, and im sorry but like i said up there, my tattoos are more important than a computer game.
hopefully we can come to a conclusion and get it done another time.
and....

DONT DO DRUGZ!!!

We plan it a couple of weeks ahead so that things like this wont happend. Also next time, as a leader - make sure to know which ones of your members that can and can't play - and get an estimate of how many players you have for the clanwar.

Yok_Foo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
A suggestion maybe have a brawl with UPEO, 360', HELLO and others join up (nothing serious, just good fun), whadya think? :D

CMC24

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
Actually Yok Foo that sounds like a cool idea, like 360',UPEO, HELLO, BoB, and others! I hope Admins put that into consideration =)

Back