• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

HELLO vs 360°

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
HELLO is back with an awesome clanwar! This time, it will be an infantry - only war against the infantry experts of 360°.

Who: HELLO vs 360°
When: Saturday the 28th of july. For the time in your timezone, see here.
Rules:Infantry only ( bullets only). This means no tanks, no armor, the only verhicle allowed is jeep.
No LAW, RPG, and m79.
Number of players: 360° are not sure how many players they will get. It will probably be about 8 vs 8. Could be more, updates will be posted as we receive them.
Maps: Infantry maps, probably Hue. We will play 3 times, whoever wins 2 of them is the winner.

battlefield_vietnam_001.jpg

As we are still planning this out, updates will be posted in this topic. If you want to fight in the war, please make a post.

Yok_Foo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
How about 360 drafting some noob players for this event since they all have pretty good aim? :)

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, the clanwar will be on the -[HELLO]-Private Server. The password will not be hello, but we will tell you what it is before the war.

CMC24

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
I have so wanted to be in a clan war i wanted to face 360 especially! i think i would make a great eam mate to fight em 360's off.

Thx, 24

CMC24

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, for got to post this, i might be able to make becuase there is a possiblity that i will have a Baseball Tournment soo... But chance are i will be able to make i will let u guys know if i am having it or not

thx, 24

S

Soldier

they will pwn hello on infantry, especially because some hello people (i dont want to name names) cant play without noobing :p
hello clan can only stand them a chance, if they choose the best of the best..

Local time
Reaction score
HELLO clan has some Damn good members, that can still whip ass on bfv, im dont think it will be an easy fight. i predict we play all 3 rounds.
we can also think of a heli round? we could do hastings, or ....hastings too. up to you guys. lemme know.
if i can just get ahold of some of my non active members ffs, i can make a better go of this.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
HELLO clan has some Damn good members, that can still whip ass on bfv, im dont think it will be an easy fight. i predict we play all 3 rounds.
we can also think of a heli round? we could do hastings, or ....hastings too. up to you guys. lemme know.
if i can just get ahold of some of my non active members ffs, i can make a better go of this.

To avoid unecessary bloodshed...we will accept your surrender NOW
;)

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
As we now have 2 clanwars coming up, I suggest we form a clanwar team and start doing some practice. The first one is saturday, one week from now.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
CommandoBeta said:
As we now have 2 clanwars coming up, I suggest we form a clanwar team and start doing some practice. The first one is saturday, one week from now.

Agreed, do you have admin access to the Private Server?

CMC24

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
A Team Beta?, of how many? and u said that we have (2) clanwars i know that one of them is agaisnt 360 on the 28th of July but what is the other one? Who and When?

Back