• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Loser CommandoBeta Keep Kicking me from Allmaps!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jynx

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:29 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Andrew Welch
Slag is a common expression, just like 'fat fucking American'.
And I wasnt joking, your friend is a cutie, lemme get them digits boi.

S

Soldier

Karl Marx said:
America is actually only the ninth fattest country in the world by percentage, as of 2007. Ahead of the US is Nauru, Federated States of Micronesia, Cook Islands, Tonga, Niue, Samoa, Palau, and Kuwait. Check your facts before generalizing about a country.

Statistics are here: http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/obesity.html

Fat American is most certainly NOT a figure of speech. It's the blanket stereotype used to describe anyone, particularly American tourists, that are especially stupid, and, well, fat. For example, a classic Fat Americanism is that speaking slower, louder, and more angry will help the locals understand you, even if they don't speak English. Because, according to the Fat American, EVERYONE speaks English, right?

I don't stereotype Asians, blacks, Slavs, Jews, Arabs, Kurds, and basically any other race/nationality that is persecuted. Can't you people leave race/nationality out of this? I thought this was just someone complaining about how an admin kicked them. Seriously people, grow up.

If you know races like "slavs" and "kurds", then you have to be educated, which is rare for an american ;)

S

Soldier

Ray said:
it was a bad idea to call him fat..
who the fuck gives you the right to call him fat?...
A human is a human, he is as he is, so you dont have any rights to judge a person, because you have to except that he calls you worser..
and who the fuck are you ? he called my friend a slag, is she not a human ? And no, i dont take this shit seriously, it aint my fault This is your life, close this topic, cuz its a bunch of nerds wit authority vs me. shiiiiit yall make me laugh, and Jynx, ur funny, but you should know i was kidding. and Soldier, loosen up kid, you gonna become like MJ lol. :lol:
and the fact that i called him a fat american, is nothing personal, its a figure of speach, as the USA is the fattest country in the world.[/quote]

:O, i didnt even know what a "slag" is, i just thought he said some random american slang which a european doesnt know, lol..
i am same, i dont understand that, but well, still not a reason to rage about this, because there will be always people who will try to provocate you, i have experienced that myself..

Karl Marx

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I wasn't sure about 'slag' either (I'm such an American, aren't I?) until I remembered slag is the waste product that pool on top of pig iron when making steel. Probably something else though.

Jynx

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Andrew Welch
Karl Marx said:
I wasn't sure about 'slag' either (I'm such an American, aren't I?) until I remembered slag is the waste product that pool on top of pig iron when making steel. Probably something else though.
Slag isn't an American term.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Kick? Ban? Rules? Logs?

S

Soldier

BlackHawk0012 said:
lol , im wondering if i should post the screenshot of Ray using the word "nigger" yesterday.
Also, insulting me all these times , and now complaining of kick . Hipocrisy :D

*Eating popCorn*
btw, +1 reputation for Jynx Post. LOl i laughed with that.

Btw, why max havent come to this topic yet ? ISnt he always come troll at my topics ?

Max is on vacation i think, and i dont think that he trolls you.

Ray

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
BlackHawk0012 said:
lol , im wondering if i should post the screenshot of Ray using the word "nigger" yesterday.
Also, insulting me all these times , and now complaining of kick . Hipocrisy :D

*Eating popCorn*
btw, +1 reputation for Jynx Post. LOl i laughed with that.

Btw, why max havent come to this topic yet ? ISnt he always come troll at my topics ?
Yo Blackhawk Cough *bitch* cough. We all know that i say Nigger in a way the same as Homie, Friend, Brother, Nigga, Nigra, NO DIFFERENCE, it is only racist when i call a real black person a Nigger. BUT WE All know that i dont call any black person a Nigger. so stop tryin to get more attention with, "maybe i should post this, maybe i should post that..." shit nigga, Get A Life. go to gym, go out with friends, maybe meet a nice girl. dont spend yo time on this shit.

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
Locked for instulting and blablabla, usual. STOP IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back