• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Loser CommandoBeta Keep Kicking me from Allmaps!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score
IDK wtf, This Loser keeps kicking me, ill be playing, then get kicked for saying 1 or 2 bad things, maybe bad words, but not even a warning, the second time i got kicked i said 1 Bad word and it had nothing to do wit BFV.
this nerd must not like me. idk why, Maybe he holds grudges and cant grow the eff Up. i dont think this guy should Be admin.

Jynx

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Andrew Welch

MikeyOmega

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
swearing isnt going to help the situation...

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:40 PM
Reaction score
You're lucky he didnt ban you, you probably didnt see the warnings. I'm faster on the ban button, I think, like the lock button on the forum :)

Ray

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
RyanCooper said:
You're lucky he didnt ban you, you probably didnt see the warnings. I'm faster on the ban button, I think, like the lock button on the forum :)
lucky he didnt ban me ? FO WAT ? LMFAO na idgaf abouot dis topic anymore. its just a game and kids with authority are gna abuse the kick button.

Jynx

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Andrew Welch
[/quote]
me and my friend[/quote]
Can I shag that slag? :3

Ray

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
me and my friend[/quote]
Can I shag that slag? :3[/quote]
lol another fat fucking american thinking hes got game.

Jynx

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Andrew Welch
Ray said:
me and my friend
Can I shag that slag? :3[/quote]
lol another fat fucking american thinking hes got game.[/quote]
Lol, another asian midget thinking he's Kim Jong Il.
I think your the one taking a game to seriously, and Ryan was right, your lucky you didn't get banned.

S

Soldier

Jynx said:
Ray said:
me and my friend
Can I shag that slag? :3
lol another fat fucking american thinking hes got game.[/quote]
Lol, another asian midget thinking he's Kim Jong Il.
I think your the one taking a game to seriously, and Ryan was right, your lucky you didn't get banned.[/quote]

it was a bad idea to call him fat..
who the fuck gives you the right to call him fat?...
A human is a human, he is as he is, so you dont have any rights to judge a person, because you have to except that he calls you worser..

Ray

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
it was a bad idea to call him fat..
who the fuck gives you the right to call him fat?...
A human is a human, he is as he is, so you dont have any rights to judge a person, because you have to except that he calls you worser..[/quote]
and who the fuck are you ? he called my friend a slag, is she not a human ? And no, i dont take this shit seriously, it aint my fault This is your life, close this topic, cuz its a bunch of nerds wit authority vs me. shiiiiit yall make me laugh, and Jynx, ur funny, but you should know i was kidding. and Soldier, loosen up kid, you gonna become like MJ lol. :lol:
and the fact that i called him a fat american, is nothing personal, its a figure of speach, as the USA is the fattest country in the world.

Karl Marx

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
America is actually only the ninth fattest country in the world by percentage, as of 2007. Ahead of the US is Nauru, Federated States of Micronesia, Cook Islands, Tonga, Niue, Samoa, Palau, and Kuwait. Check your facts before generalizing about a country.

Statistics are here: http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/obesity.html

Fat American is most certainly NOT a figure of speech. It's the blanket stereotype used to describe anyone, particularly American tourists, that are especially stupid, and, well, fat. For example, a classic Fat Americanism is that speaking slower, louder, and more angry will help the locals understand you, even if they don't speak English. Because, according to the Fat American, EVERYONE speaks English, right?

I don't stereotype Asians, blacks, Slavs, Jews, Arabs, Kurds, and basically any other race/nationality that is persecuted. Can't you people leave race/nationality out of this? I thought this was just someone complaining about how an admin kicked them. Seriously people, grow up.

Ray

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Karl Marx said:
America is actually only the ninth fattest country in the world by percentage, as of 2007. Ahead of the US is Nauru, Federated States of Micronesia, Cook Islands, Tonga, Niue, Samoa, Palau, and Kuwait. Check your facts before generalizing about a country.

Statistics are here: http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/obesity.html

Fat American is most certainly NOT a figure of speech. It's the blanket stereotype used to describe anyone, particularly American tourists, that are especially stupid, and, well, fat. For example, a classic Fat Americanism is that speaking slower, louder, and more angry will help the locals understand you, even if they don't speak English. Because, according to the Fat American, EVERYONE speaks English, right?

I don't stereotype Asians, blacks, Slavs, Jews, Arabs, Kurds, and basically any other race/nationality that is persecuted. Can't you people leave race/nationality out of this? I thought this was just someone complaining about how an admin kicked them. Seriously people, grow up.
Maybe, if you would've read My post, you would've seen that i was kidding, and any person would think that the USA be the fattest country around. EDIT - http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_o ... th-obesity. AND that list of countries Doesent even compare to the USA, the USA has 312 Milion people in it, ALL those other names have less then 1 million. so u can not compare them.

Ray

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
But this aint a debate about the USA obesity. this topic is going Nowhere. might as well close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back