• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Reclaiming Hue.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
6:58 PM
Reaction score
One of the two maps that goes wrong 6/10 times. Just like in Dart, this map usually ends in the NVA raping until all SVA tickets are gone. Unlike in Dart, this isn't even about teamwork.
As soon as the map starts, the NVA blocks the roads with mines and set up mortars. The people on the bridge are completely blocked, and NVA tanks can control the bridge completely. In the beginning some SVA soldiers can usually jump into the water, but after a few minutes the NVA take the land under the bridge too. The northern bridge is sometimes a possiblity , but is usually blocked as well. This results in the biggest rape you will ever see in any game.
This is a problem that cannot be solved by great teamwork or skill. There are only 3 entrances to the city, and the NVA are the only one who can effectively use their armor.

As a solution for this problem, I think the SVA should get a Tango boat. A second , mobile spawn gives them the oppertunity to get a much larger force at the northern entrance, and gives the players a chance to spawn without dying instantly ( again, see the video). It's still hard for the SVA to win, but it will improve their chances alot.

I know it is the goal of HELLO to keep the server as unmodded as possible, but adding one verhicle isn't a huge change. It does affect the gameplay, but in a really positive way.

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
Another good way would be, to keep the game realistic, maybe add an attack huey for SVA maybe a limited # of spawns on it like 2-3 to get them an advantage to get the hel off the bridge. and the two to three would keep the NVA from raping hell with the thing . Or maybe a Transport Gunship, to carry more men and get there ass out ther, and limit that to a more men capacity, yes I understand the noobs and what they will do. But it will increase the chance of South Vietmanese armymen getting to the closest possible CP have 4 guys get out cap it and move the hell on! while instead of being fucked on the bridge you can have two CPS to spilt the main attraction of fire from the NVA army which will weaken there defense hence being able to push foward enough to get the CPs' around the palace giving a 6/10 chance to turn the shit right back onto the NVA hence making the maps a little more towards team work and making it a little more freindly for the piolts who know how to fly to get the chopper and get the guys and get to that CP giving a chance for NVA and SVA. Ameatures Think Tactics Experts Think Logistics and Supplys.

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:58 AM
Reaction score
Kn3wn said:
Another good way would be, to keep the game realistic, maybe add an attack huey for SVA maybe a limited # of spawns on it like 2-3 to get them an advantage to get the hel off the bridge. and the two to three would keep the NVA from raping hell with the thing . Or maybe a Transport Gunship, to carry more men and get there ass out ther, and limit that to a more men capacity, yes I understand the noobs and what they will do. But it will increase the chance of South Vietmanese armymen getting to the closest possible CP have 4 guys get out cap it and move the hell on! while instead of being fucked on the bridge you can have two CPS to spilt the main attraction of fire from the NVA army which will weaken there defense hence being able to push foward enough to get the CPs' around the palace giving a 6/10 chance to turn the shit right back onto the NVA hence making the maps a little more towards team work and making it a little more freindly for the piolts who know how to fly to get the chopper and get the guys and get to that CP giving a chance for NVA and SVA. Ameatures Think Tactics Experts Think Logistics and Supplys.

heli in hue? lmao

Kn3wn

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Wayne Campbell
Well do you have a better idead? Because I made this up right off my mind. So ill listen to you when you have another Idea that could help solve this problem, instead of giving opninion on my my postS lets try and solve the problem first before you start arguing, thats later on :) :evil:

Back