• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Join Hello clan

Troll Hunter

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:21 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Martin Rosendahl
A: Troll Hunter (formerly Lt.Dan [DK])
B: Denmark / Danish & English
C: 34
D: To support the few remaining BFV freaks, to support the Hello servers & participatate in various events
E: I've been gaming since the age of 6 or 7 ('83/'84)... C16, C64, Amiga, PS1, PS2, PS3, Gamecube... my favorite genres are 1st person shooters & RPG's
F: I've been playing on the "Hello/bfv all maps server" for years... so I thought it to be fitting to join your clan. I was invited at one point about a year ago but I don't remember the player name.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Re: Application to join HelloClan

You already have an application here: viewtopic.php?f=104&t=2616 so there was no need to make another. ;) However I apologise for the lack of replies by anyone from the BFV management and hopefully you'll get accepted into the clan soon.

Troll Hunter

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Martin Rosendahl
Re: Application to join HelloClan

Ok.. I just saw a lot of applications here so I re-posted mine just to make sure it didn't get lost ;-)

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Hey Troll Hunter.
Your application has been approved, and you have been accepted into the Clan.
You can now put on your -[HELLO]- tag before your name in-game.

Make sure to read the Clan Rules at: bfv/rules.php

Your BFV skills will be tested if you decide to apply for one of our 4 divisions, you can find them at: http://helloclan.eu/bfv/divisions.php

Make sure to stay active on this website, you can add friends that you know and chat, post status updates, share videos and photos, and much more - it's basically a facebook for gamers. This is the bfv website, where you'll find everything you want and need to know about -[HELLO]-Clan and -[HELLO]-Bfv | Allmaps.

But most importantly, stay active on the forums. This is where all the news, bans, clanwars, divisions, events, reports, new members and everything concerning the clan is controlled from. (That's how you get well known among other members).

137708.jpg

Its always great with new members from Scandinavia, I'm from Sweden myself.
Anyway, welcome to HelloClan!
/Ted

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score
Hello, sorry if i couldnt get to you to accept it. Im cash the leader of Sniper Division, Soon to be leaving his spot and will need a replacement. (Hippo) It would be great to see you try out for Sniper Division! We dont just use sniper rifles we use all the weapons. We are experts on long and lone sniping missions. I will try to get on BFV sometime in August or September if you are interested to train with me. Or contact Hippo if you would like to train with him. Who knows you could be the 2nd Sniper Leader of HC. In till then.

[How to contact Hippo]
http://forum.helloclan.eu/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1128

Xfire: acashmony

Troll Hunter

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Martin Rosendahl
Hi Cash...

At the moment I'm considering which division to apply to and since I'm mainly playing assault rifles & sniper I'm definitely considering your offer to train a bit... I haven't been playing BFV for about 2 month due to problems with my computer, my internet & appearantly I also installed a wrong patch so I couldn't access the Hello server..
All these problems are now solved and as soon as I'm back in shape I'm totally up for some sniper training which I really need :) Thanks

The TROLL...

Back