• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Application for HelloClan by Cal440

cal440

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
My in-game username was 360 Cal440 but 360 is kinda dead.
I live in the USA and speak English..
I am 15 years of age.
I want to join the HelloClan because the people on the server are looked up at and I'd like to set a good example for the server.
I have played BF1942 and BFV for 5 yrs and SWBF for 2 yrs I am currently in a clan on SWBF {GRC}, I am an experienced pilot. My Xfire is calgrc.
I was not recruited I was on Hello's server and saw the website address there and decided that i wanted to apply for the HelloClan.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
1:34 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Hey cal440
Your application looks great, and I think that you'll fit in perfectly.
You have been accepted into the Clan. You can now put on your -[HELLO]- tag before your name in-game.

Make sure to read the Clan Rules at: bfv/rules.php

Your BFV skills will be tested if you decide to apply for one of our 4 divisions, you can find them at: http://helloclan.eu/bfv/divisions.php

Make sure to stay active on this website, you can add friends that you know and chat, post status updates, share videos and photos, and much more - it's basically a facebook for gamers. This is the bfv website, where you'll find everything you want and need to know about -[HELLO]-Clan and -[HELLO]-Bfv | Allmaps.

But most importantly, stay active on the forums. This is where all the news, bans, clanwars, divisions, events, reports, new members and everything concerning the clan is controlled from. (That's how you get well known among other members).

WAR_ANIMALS_03.sjpg_950_2000_0_75_0_50_50.sjpg

Welcome to HelloClan, I'm sure that you'll have a great time here :)
/Ted

Back