• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Server crashes

Yok_Foo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
This is about server crashes and what happened yesterday/today.

As i was playing on thursday night the server crashed on a unusual way, it froze directly and shortly i was disconnected.

I went to KGC flymaps and people who've been there knows that it's a quite stable server, as i was there the same thing happened again and i was disconnected. (not the usual jerky lag-lag we've seen but that the server almost freezes)
Now i went to BfVHastings server and as a couple of people joined the server, the same thing happened there, it froze and i was disconnected.

Now with this happening today: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2601

I'm sure, some people are attacking the server.

What can be done about it, does punkbuster help?

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
ive heard that its not just the hello server thats getting crashed, but i havent spoken to any other servers management about it. We will do our best to combat these attacks as a group, and keep our server online as much as possible untill we can fix the problem. my xfire is bloodonyourface (australian) contact me if u need it restart, or other admins, like easting, sas elite, lost, comandobeta, aplha can also do this. Thanks for ur patience and supporting hc.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Here is a full list of admins on -[HELLO]-Bfv | Allmaps:
bfv/server.php

You can click their names, and it will take you to their profiles on helloclan, they all got their xfire usernames in the info.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:55 PM
Reaction score
i believe tedde just installed a patch today.

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
trav helped me with adjusting some settings which werent right, autobalance, tk, and high tickets, restarted it, tickets are starting at 500 (still abit high 400 is ideal i think), but havnt adjusted and restarted again we should do it when less ppl on playing. good job team thanks

easting

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I would like to thank the entire crew responsible for not only finding who was responsible for the crashes but also implementing the patch. Thank you to the Battlefield community for sticking together to remedy this problem. Good job guys....
happy Shooting!!!

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
You guys never implemented the patch? Really? I told you about it like 6 months ago...

Back