• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

I request a forum For UPEO

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
BlackHawk0012 said:
Hi! As the clan leader of UPEO, i would like to ask a forum for us. Since we are now recruiting.

Thanks !

You must make your Clan a registered Team before you can get your own Forum.
bfv/teams.php

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,
Your application for a team forum has been accepted, however before we unlock it further information will be required; expect a Private Message within the next few days. If you have any questions regarding your teams forum then feel free to ask them here or via PM.
Regards,
SucceededKiller.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
I apologise for the fact that nothing has been said, however Tedde is the only person who can take this any further and he is currently busy. If you want to use that free forum site go ahead, it makes no difference to us but your lack of patience here is not going to make things any faster.

=UPEO=Bojangles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

It is almost 5 months since Blackhawk requested a =UPEO= forum and I believe it just needs to be activated? Could we get an update please?

=UPEO= Mr Bojangles

UPEO WIN!

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:16 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
Unless I'm mistaken, we're adding a new clans functionality to the website as we're trying to avoid adding more and more things to the forum. When you log in, on the right side there is a box for clans, where you there is a link to create a new one. We're trying to make Helloclan a social network where more than just Helloclan can exist. Although there is limited functionality, I believe whoever makes the clan in this function can manage it and it's own forum/message-board page. Completely separate from the main forum.

Back