• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Unbanned plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:39 AM
Reaction score
unlocked because this is where eastings needs to post

and he can reply here ... other spam was closed

easting

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ok, How many times do you have to be asked to stop insulting other players on the server? I think perhaps you were given ample warnings and still you persist in being vulgar and mean towards many other players. I think you have had your chance to be kind or at the very least respectful of other players.

O

OsamabinSmokin1

But me and AXL are friends, we were joking, and i was joking about you going to jail also,

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
i will let eastings decide the length of your ban...

good luck .... god bless

Batt22

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
The next time you call me a fucking pussy for killing you with a law you may find yourself banned too Toxic.
I will use any weapon I choose, if you dont like it go to your empty server and play with yourself.
Again, we were getting raped by a tank, I switched to a law to try and kill the tank, you just happen to be in the wrong spot at the wrong time and you got killed by my law, boo hoo, suck it up bud. There is no need to call me a fucking pussy, ever. Then you say, " take me on one on one and we will see" I never claimed to be a better player then you did I? No. Your a great player, I'm average, but that still doesnt give you the right to call me a fucking pussy.

It is against the rules to insult other players let alone a HELLO member. I will be running Xfire from now on and will post the vids for the admin to see, then you can have another vacation for insulting others.

We have had some good fights with guns only, I've told you "nice one" and you have said the same to me. Just because I was defending our flag from a tank with a law doesnt mean I'm a pussy, I'm a team player.

It was pretty funny to see you go ass over tea kettle though! Suck it up and play bud, its fun playing with you until you insult people for killing you with a law or M79.

Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
oh cry about it... and batt22, get over it than, after you cry.
that shit was like a week ago. and when you snipe me or shoot me w bullets dont i tell you NICE shot.
Yes i do. you just a mad hater dude. and if your old like you say you are stop crying over spilled milk dude.
So please dont threaten me with bans under someone elses ban topic ever again Bro!

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
go cry somewhere else...

dont argue on a topic not about u.. first and last warning

Batt22

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
To whom are you refering to? I'm a member of this clan. I cant send any private messages so I can only reply on the forums. And to let him talk to any member the way he does is disrespectful to the whole clan. I'm not crying about anything just stating the facts. Hes allowed to break the rules I see. When his mouth runs people out of the server thats OK too? I have four mature adults who want to join but when the rules are not enforced they wont join. I dont want Toxic banned I just want him to respect all HELLO members. You made the rules.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
And this is why I hate insulting rules. People think everything is an insult and ban for it. Heaven forbid you tell a joke and the admin is pissy; kicked without warning. It doesn't help that the rest of the community basically encourages the trolls to insult people, but whatever. It's like racism, the best way to get rid of it is to ignore it.

O

Old Hippo

Batt22 said:
I cant send any private messages so I can only reply on the forums.

I really don't see a problem with Batt22 posting here. First of all, there isn't even a ban topic for Osama yet, so I don't see how he can be permanently banned. It's easier than starting another thread.

@Kurk, you could always just be polite to everyone, then your words cannot be misconstrued. (Although I don't like people kicking without warning.)

Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
it wasnt kurk hes referring to. and jeez batt, are you really that hurt because i called you a name??? cmon dude.
do you know how much IM trolled in the server??? im like THEE most hated on...out of all those who say they get hated on... lol quoted. but wow man, to complain on the forums over something a week ago that happened...
I'm sorry if i offended you. I didnt know that you would take it so personal.
And as far as ME running people out of the server, i have YET to see that... please, if you have an issue with me, xfire me and i promise we can resolve it that way. add my xfire tomazhouse

Batt22

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Why cant you just except your death by a law instead of calling me a fucking pussy? Youve got me all wrong dude. I dont use it to kill soldiers, I use it to kill tanks other vehicles and when you hop in front of my shot, you die, simple enough?
Calling me a fucking pussy is uncalled for. I hate it when it happens to me too but it part of the game.
Four of my friends left the server when they saw your little hissy fit about me using the LAW. What would you do or say if I acted like that in your server and some of your friends left due to my disrespect? As I said, most of the time we have good games, yes you own me but I suck. I never claimed to be a great player, I'm a good sniper, thats about it. All I ask for is alittle respect, thats why I joined and got HELLO tags thinking the insults towards me would stop, silly me....

Batt22

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Hippo, not sure who the site admin is but I can only post on the forums, I cant send or recive messages, add a sig or friends. After the site was down awhile back I lost everything and someone not sure who got me back on the site but the only thing that works for me is the forums. Not a big deal, I know how hard it is to keep a site up and running as I have my own... http://www.closequartersnipers.com/index.php
I ran two servers a web site and teamspeak3 so I know it can be difficult at times.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Batt22 said:
Four of my friends left the server when they saw your little hissy fit about me using the LAW.
Exaggerate more, will you? Not defending Toxic, but I find it hard to believe that four people just got up and left because they couldn't stand a person getting annoyed. In the real world you shouldn't be upset by something this little, and judging from your attitude you can be an older feller. People get mad, whoop-di-do, but having a mass exodus from a server because of someone shows how immature you are. I know, game != real life, but seriously, show maturity by using the ignore function in the bloody game instead of bitching about it here. In fact, most issues in BFV can be fixed with the damn ignore function, but people are so goddamn egocentric that they refuse to use it. And if your argument is "well, I'm just here to enjoy the game, not someone's insults", then DON'T LOOK AT THE FUCKING CHAT. Simple.

Also, dat thread hijack, Batt

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Okay kids, thanks for your awesome language. We have have learned some new and useful vocabulary here. I will now ask you to stop the little arguing over such simple things.

If you have a problem, report it. If you don't, well, you know what to do.

Thanks for your understanding, keep this topic clear for the unban request here.

Batt22

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
There were 5 of us on TS3 playing. We come from the old school type of players and run our own game servers for a different game. Over the years we have learned that disrespecting members and guest doesnt work, so we made the same rules and enforced them and they worked for 10 years. When the event took place they all said, that shit wouldnt fly in our servers and went to play another game, no one was mad, theres plenty of games to play out there. Its really not that big of a deal your right, but why have the " do not insult other players" rule if its not enforced? Thats a sign of not giving a shit about the quality of game play for all members and guests alike. The floks I was in TS3 with are all over 40 and we just find it stupid to allow people to insult the people paying for the server they play in for free. Now I know I dont pay for the server here, I just donate and play, as does Toxic. If the clan makes a rule it should be followed by all members and guest, period. Want to end the bitching, cut the rule. Us old folks have respect for other players and never insult anyone in a game, thats just immatuer to do so, its a game. Blame it on our era we were brought up in I guess. Personally I dont mind but if its enforced for one person then it needs to be enforced for all, no special privileges. The rules allow swearing, so I agree, insulting really shouldnt be any different.
We also allowed swearing and insulting at first but we found our servers empty after awhile. Alot of the players who played in our servers are mature. Always a compliment on a kill and a jab ot two but never calling someone a fucking pussy for killing with a RPG or AT4. But all of our members and most of our guests in my servers are military, I'm just the kind of a guy who follows the ruels, and if I have to so does everyone else, at least in my world. I'll tell you what, I will ignore it from now on because it seems to be the norm around here, oh well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back