• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

is there anyway of getting PB.LOG from the bfv server

waharoa_NZ

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score
so i can see the people who are being disruptive they change there alias so its hard to tell if they are the same player punkbuster has built in log to help with the retrieval of that such issue,there are plenty of people on bfv server to make a complaint.all i am saying is it makes it easier for the average player to find out who they are playing against.

Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
i was under the impression that punkbuster helped identify people that could possibly be using cheats?
so that when you join a server that has punkbuster, it automatically tells the admins or notifies the server that the person just joining doesnt have punkbuster enabled, for admins to get rid of anyone not using punkbuster.. i remember when i first started playing in 1.21 in 05' thats how it was... and if you didnt have pb, your ass was gone.
id love it if we could put on pb, but i dont think it works anymore.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:49 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
PB doesn't detect hacks 2010+ for BFV or 1942. Although, if used it would get rid of a lot of people who use Phantom v3.1 and such since there are like 1 or 2 hacks created after 2010. However, most people playing this game have the brain the size of a squirrel, so I wouldn't expect them to understand how to Google "what is PB" much less know how to install it.

waharoa_NZ

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback doesnt look possible would have been a bonus though can catch out heaps of people from 1.2 servers through to 1.21 servers punkbuster is still enabled on there i have already collected a large ammount of guids off there already

Back