• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Foxeywing aka 7up caught hacking (screen inside)

Atomic1

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
SPSC9.png

Was deleting some old stuff from my PC and found this, my ex-clanmate Foxeywing using hacks! i just wanted to share this with you guys and tell you that hes fucking cheater! this screen was taken 3 months ago on a mates server. ive been in contact with Cybergamer and clanbase so he will be banned as soon as possible! - thx for reading this, |SaW| clan

Takke

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
HAAHAHAH LOOOOL

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
What does this have to do with HelloClan xD?
jackie-chan-wtf.png

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
for what reason we should believe this it could be placed in a foto to^^

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
Normal screenshot + Microsoft paint = proof of wallhack screenshot.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Oh, here we go defending people who hack. First Kenzie, now Foxy? You guys are so cute, y'know.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
I don't get it. What are the red dots?

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Firstly, HelloClan doesn't play COD 4 anymore so this does not mean much to us in a clan sense and secondly Foxeywing doesn't play COD 4 with this clan.

That is without mentioning that the "evidence" is far from concrete when all you need is an image editing program to add some red squares. Foxeywing having an account on a website that supplies hacks doesn't mean much either, especially when his join date and last visit date are identical, as most hacks get stopped and a new one is required. His profile doesn't even say he downloaded any. I'm sure a lot of people have accounts on websites that are somewhat shady, but it doesn't mean we partake in any of its services.

If you want something to come of this, you might be better off informing those that it matters to, instead of a clan that doesn't play the game; even more so when the person you accuse isn't even in the clan for that game.

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
hmmmm probaly this guy that posted this post:O never looks at it again

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
SucceededKiller said:
Firstly, HelloClan doesn't play COD 4 anymore so this does not mean much to us in a clan sense and secondly Foxeywing doesn't play COD 4 with this clan.

That is without mentioning that the "evidence" is far from concrete when all you need is an image editing program to add some red squares. Foxeywing having an account on a website that supplies hacks doesn't mean much either, especially when his join date and last visit date are identical, as most hacks get stopped and a new one is required. His profile doesn't even say he downloaded any. I'm sure a lot of people have accounts on websites that are somewhat shady, but it doesn't mean we partake in any of its services.

If you want something to come of this, you might be better off informing those that it matters to, instead of a clan that doesn't play the game; even more so when the person you accuse isn't even in the clan for that game.

PB in COD4 rarely gets updated, so you'd only need to visit every four months or so. As so far as evidence, the fact that he required a PB screenshot and said screen shot has something on it can point to the fact he hacks. He is also a part of a hack distribution website which further makes him guilty.

Oh, but I forgot, everyone doesn't hack who has ties to Hello. Proceed about lying to yourselves and then deflecting it with statements such as "it does not matter".

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Kenzie hacks(ed), but because she is a girl, they all whiteknighted her and said that she only used no fog hacks. And I think that Foxxy is no longer apart of HC.

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
True Kurk :p I was the firt to do so. But she has been warned, if she gets caught again, she's out.

And yes toxic, eventhough they hack.. I still get them, that's why I never realised someone was hacking...

Back