• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Battlefield 3 Server Coming Soon! :D

Jynx

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Andrew Welch
Everyone of Hello Clan, we are getting a Battlefield 3 server for PC soon! So turn on your gaming mouses, ready your headsets, this is a hole new opportunity for Hello! :). Everyone that has BF3 keep watch for the server coming up, but me and Travco still have to work things out for it. Just letting everyone know that IT IS COMING!

http://youtu.be/jMKLxE2qxHk

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
3:29 AM
Reaction score
Great : D
To begin you could make it a server for jet practice, that starts with only 1 player or something

Jynx

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Andrew Welch
That's perfectly do-able! If its not on a map rotation (which I'm sure it will be) then it will definitely be a map with jets and what not.

Jynx

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Andrew Welch
For an extra 10$ we can get a 75 slot teamspeak, but I'm not sure we really need it :p.

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
MrJynxFTW said:
Everyone of Hello Clan, we are getting a Battlefield 3 server for PC soon!

I guess I should ask this question: Why would you guys want to spend the money on such a thing?

Currently, there is an over supply of BF3 servers for the PC version of the game. Differentiating your server from the hundreds of others out there is going to be tricky.

Jynx

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Andrew Welch
GunRunner said:
MrJynxFTW said:
Everyone of Hello Clan, we are getting a Battlefield 3 server for PC soon!

I guess I should ask this question: Why would you guys want to spend the money on such a thing?

Currently, there is an over supply of BF3 servers for the PC version of the game. Differentiating your server from the hundreds of others out there is going to be tricky.
If the server is successful, then we will have more members in hello, leading to them possibly joining other parts besides bf3, enlarging the clan. You got to think of things on the bright side :p.

Jynx

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Andrew Welch
BF3 servers are damn expensive -.-. I got a 20 slot for 3 months, I doubt we will keep it after that long though.

Jynx

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Andrew Welch
Yeah, I suppose this clan won't be successful in new games xD. Oh well, bfv is still awesome.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
MrJynxFTW said:
Yeah, I suppose this clan won't be successful in new games xD. Oh well, bfv is still awesome.

That's not true, but buying a server and telling people to join it wont be successful in new games. A new division of the clan needs a management with leaders and admins. It needs a startup strategy and long term planning. BFV was hard work, Minecraft is hard work.

Back