• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Xfire of admins

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
Xfire of admins
Id like to have as many xfire names of admins as possible, some1 is tking right now @ operation irving.
Dont have anyone to contact.

S

Soldier

Lost - Bikerkid1617
AlphaScout - smurrak488
SAS Elite soldier - legendofsilver
Eastings
Freshblood
me (i am suspened for 1 month,but i can help you in the future if you need me) - bosanac784
Travco - travco
CommandoBeta
Deadly Hippo - theaehippo

Thats as far i know, if i forgot someone,other people will add them.
my x-fire is: bosanac784
You can find most of the admins in my x-fire friendly except CommandoBeta and Freshblood.
SAS Elite Soldiers nickname is btw legendofsilver,thats him.
I hope i could help you.

Greets
Soldier

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
if we dont answer right away we will as soon as we get it

Cjbdiesel

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
*Fixed

Lost - Bikerkid1617
AlphaScout - smurrak488
SAS Elite soldier - legendofsilver
Eastings
Freshblood
me (i am suspened for 1 month,but i can help you in the future if you need me) - bosanac784
Travco - travco
CommandoBeta
Deadly Hippo - theaehippo
Cjbdiesel - Cjbdiesel (Otherwise known as the Dictator/Your -pimpslap-)

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
Why do they always forget me... -.-

RyanCooper - ryancooper95

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
because u eat to many cheesburgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Local time
Reaction score
speaking of admins, i have to say theres not enough admins watching suspicious players.
i know the goal is to keep a server stacked with people, however there ARE some players that chose to use 3d map cheats etc... i DO believe it should NOT be up to other players in the server to spec these people and have to video them themselves. i watched one player tonight for about 20 mins vandal420 either using a 3d map exploit or nametag cheat... i recorded him doing it and had great video...however uploading the damn thing there was an error 3/4 of the way through it and was unable to process the video. I am just saying that some of the people are NOT legit like most everyone else, and i would think that as an admin they ought to take more responsibility and irradicate those who willingfully chose not to play correctly. it does me, or anyone else any good to play in a server where they are allowed to use these exploits, in fact it kills the game. when you can literally watch them waiting and following people through walls and prefire them 4 steps before they appear, it is just garbage to play with them. to top it off it burns my ass when theres an admin playing and they are well aware that someone suspicious is playing and they do nothing, or INSIST it only makes you a better player to play with them. cmon, if not for the server, step up for the community of ppl playing there and help get rid of some of the offenders. NOT everyone is legit that plays in the server...and honestly its not That hard to spec them and eliminate them.
thank you

ArcticWinter

Regular Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Andre
I agree with Toxic. But there is one excuse for us admins not to do it. Evidence. The way this system is built up is ridiculous, because, if we don't post 'Real evidence' we are in trouble. Because all other admins will saying that video is bull shit and proves nothing. I would LOVE to bust and ban so many hackers! And yes! I know there is a lot! But I can't do a shit about it, since the 'evidence' I would post is being seen as not reliable or pathetic.

If the system doesn't change, and by that I mean rules that take action when you have to ban a player, the hackers will continue to play on the server.

O

Old Hippo

SAS-Elite Soldier said:
But there is one excuse for us admins not to do it. Evidence.
That, and the banlist gets cleared whenever the server goes down. It is rather pointless to spend so much time and effort banning hackers if it only lasts until the next time the server goes down. Is there any way we can add the players banned for hacking back to the banlist? (Is there anyone who has a copy it?)
I will save copies of the current list from now on for future reference if I need to...

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Deadly_Hippo said:
SAS-Elite Soldier said:
But there is one excuse for us admins not to do it. Evidence.
That, and the banlist gets cleared whenever the server goes down. It is rather pointless to spend so much time and effort banning hackers if it only lasts until the next time the server goes down. Is there any way we can add the players banned for hacking back to the banlist? (Is there anyone who has a copy it?)
I will save copies of the current list from now on for future reference if I need to...

It doesn't get flushed when the server is down - it gets cleared when the hosting account is shut down due to insufficient funds. They suspend the account for a week before they shut it down - during the suspension period there is no removing of the banlist.

Also looking at other clans, we really got a diplomatic system when it comes to the banning and administration of the server players. If there is a ban - the user that got banned can argue and use the set of rules to his cause. Looking at other clans, they ban trolls and hackers whenever they feel like without having to explain themselves. On all maps a ban turns into a witch hunt, with people shouting out corrupcy, miss-treating, et cetra, et cetra. So like you said SAS, a admin really got a hard time banning a hacker - as he would get in trouble without evidence. But I can't really think of a better way to manage the server. Taking away the "democracy" would have great consequences - letting admins actually aid their best buddies, letting innocent people get banned, etc.

If you guys have any ideas on how to tackle hackers without implications on the diplomatic management - we're listening.

S

Soldier

I agree with tedde totally.
For BFV, Hello Clan has a really democratic way. As i know from many servers, admins just ban if they think people do hack, without any evidences and discussions.
As we know what happended in the last few months, no one can say, admins do what they want.
People did cry here very much (some examples: Blackhawk, MurdertoDeath). Because of some disputes,they got the feeling that they can complain and threat you to go forums/leaders if you warn simply warn them. But Admins (as i know,correct me if i am wrong) support other admins if they act as the rules says and as I know all follows the rules and are very tolerant. Other admins wouldnt discuss with people and do that. Luckily we dont do that and we do give people many chances before we make a ban.
And to answer hippos question: As tedde says, if you dont pay the server, you have 1 week time to pay it. If you do not pay it in the time, the server and all the settings with it will be deleted.
But we do have a ban list. I am sure some admins did save the ban list.

O

Old Hippo

helloclan13 said:
It doesn't get flushed when the server is down - it gets cleared when the hosting account is shut down due to insufficient funds.

Yes, that is what I meant. My point holds however, can we re-add the players banned for hacking to the list?

Local time
Reaction score
you should be able to back up their cd keyhashes on say... notepad for instance, and save them there just in case the server Were to go down for more than a week. That way you could re-add them to the list once the server was up and running again.
I also agree with tedde, the way its set up is the way it Should be... i like HELLO for its a VERY fair community, you have the right to appeal yourself if you believe something was unjust on your behalf or a friends, etc. as we all know BlackHawk appealed MANY TIMES lol.
I was simply suggesting that we find a way, maybe an admin or two designated for the purpose of searching out and eliminating those who corrupt the server with exploits and such. of course that would be up to the management to decide and figure out if thats an idea worth considering or not. it just takes the wind out of my sails to have to play with a very small cluster of these ppl that chose to use these exploits and ruin the game. if we could find a way to handle that, than shoooooot, that would be just peachy!!!
p.s. sure good to see hippo back in bfv =)

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
Maybe in the case of "Hackers", they should be "guilty until proven innocent" that way our democratic ways are not compromised. How that works out logistically is the other question. Can't PunkBuster help us?

You can ad me to the Admin list :)

S

Soldier

GI 4Ever said:
Maybe in the case of "Hackers", they should be "guilty until proven innocent" that way our democratic ways are not compromised. How that works out logistically is the other question. Can't PunkBuster help us?

You can ad me to the Admin list :)

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2128
But thats not the only link (i couldnt find more).
There had been much talk about it (but as it seems gi4ever,you didnt read the topis^^).
I will it as i said it 100 times before. Punkbuster doesnt work properly for older versions. And because most of the players didnt activate punkbuster (or didnt install it), we would loose more than 50% of the players.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
i have added some players to the list the ones i have...
but i dont have them all

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
For future reference, anyone with full admin access to the server can export the banlist. When the server account gets closed and reopened/renewed you can have Tedde copy the exported banlist to Remote/Server Manager folder with little hassle.

As for Democracy, HelloClan is pretty democratic in their bans, more so then some of the servers I have admin on (banning for no reason sure is fun). I was practically a lawyer appointment for all of Berserker's bans.

S

Soldier

answer on hippos question:
I have just checked my folders. I do have the ban list of all players which were banned.

Back