• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Appeal Against Sentence(=UPEO=BlackHawk0012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckkNorris420

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score
I wish to post a request to appeal the lenient 30 day sentence handed down on =UPEO=BlackHawk0012 on Feb 05 by Soldier.

Admin: Soldier
Banned Player: =UPEO=BlackHawk0012
Reason: Chat Spamming, Insulting, Provocation, Possibility of Hacking
Actions Taken: The Player got a lot of warned,kicked. He got banned once too.

Evidences:
Clear Evidence of Chuck Norris and from me viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2200
Some other guys have made complaints about him too and i got a lot of x-fire complains about him.
I have seen him aswell in the logs chat spamming/insulting/provocating

The guy is banned for an indefinite time untill we make a final decision.

PS: CommandoBeta,pls ban his 2nd key too.

this was the origanal ban. SgtSurfinByrd replied

SgtSurfinByrd wrote:hmmm... i will agree with some of this but not all of this. Blackhawk is certainly not the only one respnsible here..

2/4/2012 17:18:00 : # [Global] player_0: he he

... Insert ton of logs from his post ...

2/4/2012 17:57:50 : # [BLUE] 360° Toxic, Ft. [AK-47]: tank inbound to dong hoi island

What did blackhawk do here? it is wast him who was provokeing.. it was lagfool and toxic trying to start something. EVERY time these to are on lagfool, or toxic (90% of the time its lagfool) are going after blackhawk. (And when it is lagfool, lgfoolstarts it that plays victim and says blackhawk starts it). So blackhawk retaliates. Two wrongs dont make a wright, and blackhawk shouldnt ever be retaliating. However does that mean that people should be going after him? No.

Byrd replied without thoroughly going through the post i made on Feb 04 2012 witch the ban was a result. From here the post's left by Soldier and Byrd went completly off topic and the issue at hand was lost. =UPEO=BlackHawk0012 recieved a minor 30 day BAN. Less than one month prior to his most recent ban (HIS THIRD) he was issued his last and final chance by Lost on Jan 7 2012

Re: UnBan Request ( + letter to admins )
by Lost » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Ok, i agreed to let you have a second (And LAST) Chance. you will be un-banned from -[HELLO]-All|Maps. Take this as your last warning Black-hawk. Welcome back to the server

**MESSAGE TO THE ADMINS:**
-Keep a good eye on him if he spams or Insults warn/kick/warn/ban

This is all layed out in the origanal post to request a ban i made. If you havent already i ask you to please go through this post thoroughly, as it lays out =UPEO=BlackHawk0012 colourful past and most recent server infractions in great detail

http://forum.helloclan.eu/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2212&p=13481#p13481

I request that a number of other admins meet to talk together excluding soldier and byrd and reach a more substancial conclusion to this ban. I do not making this request lightly as i feel it is warranted.

Thank you

Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
I agree with Mr. Norris.
This is his 3rd ban. Clearly shown in the letter, Lost gave him his LAST and FINAL warning when he unbanned him the 2nd time.
If hes unbanned again, after 30 days, what kind of message does this send?
That you can be banned 3 times and still get Unbanned? Idk, but whatever the decision may be, I hope and im Sure that the admins here will do whats Best for the Server, AND the Hello BFV community. :D

=UPEO=Bojangles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
You two really are a pair of odious, petty-minded little cretins.

Why you can't just play and enjoy the game like 90% of other people is beyond comprehension.

Chucky, you have far too much time on your hands.

Toxic, well you are named appropriately.

You embarrass yourselves to even spend time making this "appeal" post. Blackhawk has a 30 day ban, why don't you just leave it at that rather than being spiteful little children.

I spent over an hour on the server tonight and have not responded to any of your provocations. Even yesterday, SAS warned you on Fall of Saigon to stop trying to bait me.

Screenshots of your petulant behaviour;
http://www.xfire.com/profile/mrbojanglesuk/screenshots/?view#121466155
http://www.xfire.com/profile/mrbojanglesuk/screenshots/?view#121466148
http://www.xfire.com/profile/mrbojanglesuk/screenshots/?view#121466135

I suggest you two both get a bit more time in the fresh air and cease acting like children. It's a game, just play it and enjoy it.

ChuckkNorris420

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score
=UPEO=Bojangles i would like to respectfully ask you to leave this post to the admins, i would like to ask the same of you toxic.

As myself and toxic are not the ones on trial here, I see no relevance in your post or links to the Ban in question. If you have any relevant issue with me or toxic I ask you to please post a complaint in the proper section of the forum.

I feel my previous post's speak for themselves and i await the admins ruling

Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
bo jangles... cry me a river, only thing i said was upeo sounded like a homo, after having to hear you tell us how GOOD upeo is... again and again... the whole UPEO WINS thing, is really lame, nobody wants to hear it, so just dont say it over and over, if your really skilled you wouldnt point rockets at your feet to kill an enemy... and thats what i have to say about that.
i wont comment anymore on this topic.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
=UPEO=Bojangles said:

Why you can't just play and enjoy the game like 90% of other people is beyond comprehension.

Chucky, you have far too much time on your hands.

Toxic, well you are named appropriately.

You embarrass yourselves to even spend time making this "appeal" post. Blackhawk has a 30 day ban, why don't you just leave it at that rather than being spiteful little children.

I spent over an hour on the server tonight and have not responded to any of your provocations. Even yesterday, SAS warned you on Fall of Saigon to stop trying to bait me.

Screenshots of your petulant behaviour;
http://www.xfire.com/profile/mrbojanglesuk/screenshots/?view#121466155
http://www.xfire.com/profile/mrbojanglesuk/screenshots/?view#121466148
http://www.xfire.com/profile/mrbojanglesuk/screenshots/?view#121466135

I suggest you two both get a bit more time in the fresh air and cease acting like children. It's a game, just play it and enjoy it.
Lay off the thesaurus a bit there, laddie. Using tonnes of complex words makes you look like a pompous asshat. Also, making fun of people's use of free time just goes to show that you lack maturity.

M

MurdertoDeath

Bojangles, i already told the community to keep an eye on you. It's good to see that you don't change your attitude even when you're in this forum.

=UPEO=Bojangles said:

Only this sentence is worth to give you a time out.

=UPEO=Bojangles said:
Very nice example for your character. First you insult and one second later you play the innocent lamb that preaches peace on earth.

O

Old Hippo

Kurk used the BIG word "pompous." :shock: What an elitist...

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score
Finally time i'm back. No need to argue.. you wont take any decision anyway.

Locked. And well, time is over now. He's gonna be unbanned as it was planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back