• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

artesia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:32 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
Admin: Travco
Banned Player: artesia
Reason: Found to be using a lag switch/damage reducing(or canceling) hack, possibly also using name tag hack.

Proof:
Was seen being shot at, and hit by 4 U.S. machine guns, and a quad-4 MG while in a Mig-17, taking no damage.
Was also reported (Koppa) while being spectated, his health never dropped below 100%.
Was shot at by Travco, for for at minimum 5 seconds by a corsair from directly behind, and took little or no damage.
Confirmed to go 3 games straight flying, without a single death, and will kills over 80, over 60, over 70.
Was seen many times getting hit by a SA-7, without smoke.
Was also spectated, and bombed targets out-of view and impossible to track on radar.
->Also, after being told he was going to be banned, left server immediately.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
You do realise this is an impossible hack to code due to the refractors code, right? If his ping is ~150 over yours, then there is going to be some networking differences. This is by far the best ban evar!

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
You do realize that the refractor's code isn't an actual hack-proofing code right? and the hacks for this do work, and are downloadable? and that your also blowing **** out of your mouth?

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Travco said:
You do realize that the refractor's code isn't an actual hack-proofing code right? and the hacks for this do work, and are downloadable? and that your also blowing **** out of your mouth?
Whoa, whoa. No need to flame me. This so-called "hack" isn't possible with the engine, that is all. Find me a hack that does this and works and isn't a 1.0 trainer.

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
The hack is possible, i have done it before too. However I don't use hacks seeing as that would terminate my membership within hello. And there is no way in anyway that I'm going to put a website, or method for hacking on the forum, or give them to you.

Argument terminated, topic locked. Person in question may still appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back