• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

M79 to the feet

Local time
6:17 PM
Reaction score
First off let me just say, i think it would be amazing if we could fix this glitch. We want the game to be as realistic as possible, yet fun and fair.
I dont see how its realistic or fair that someone can point a M79 or LAW, RPG etc, at their OWN feet to kill an enemy and it does ZERO damage to the person firing it.... personally this fires me up, and i know theres ALOT of others that feel the same way i do about it.
I understand the dilemna here also, being worried that people may chose to use this as a method of teamkilling and pissing each other off. I however see a simple solution, we keep freindly fire off, and put ON splash damage, yes, this would technically kill your own team if you fired into them or at their own feet.
I believe that if they were to be using the M79 properly the teamkill wouldnt happen, and they would be forced to learn to use it correctly.
I would say, 3 teamkills and you get the boot... yes, this might take a couple people a few rounds to understand this and figure out that you could no longer fire at your feet to kill an enemy, but i do believe it would make ALOT of ppl rage ALOT less, and force the guys using it to play a bit smarter and use more skill.
I also believe that once they realize they are being kicked for teamkilling, they would sharpen up..for one, many people cant just load rite into the server, some people it takes them 2 mins to get the game to load. I think after they get kicked a couple times, theyd get sick of having to re-load the map and learn to use it properly. I do believe theres a way you can also either forgive them for TK in RM, or chose NOT to forgive them for TK in RM..... IDK, this is my opinion, and id like to see how other people weigh in on it. I personally know it would make my gaming experience alot better, but i aslo know its not about me... at the very least we could maybe try to work Something out.
Tell me what your thoughts are reguarding this matter, Thx.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:17 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
What sig?

Back