• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

A Few Videos Of Game Play

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
I wanted to broadcast some game play over xfire but I can't get my in game commands to work so I record as much as I could of a few rounds. You-Tube videos are time limited so I couldn't get the whole games.

Hue 1968 = http://youtu.be/ud5ie5a0f4Q

46-6 when video ends half way through the round.
Finished with score of 87 and 1st place.

------------------------------------------------------

Game Warden = http://youtu.be/OllYLgCri4M

Finished in 1st place with 96 - 8

Landing Zone Albany = http://youtu.be/nP8fTggPbJ8

Was 26-4 when fraps shut off due to low disc space, finished in 1st place.

I have 3 more videos but they are too big to upload to you-tube.

The purpose of these videos is too show what I see when I play for the few doubters out there. I don't need to cheat. I wish it would have been better quality video but then I would not be able to fit very much on you-tube. I also wish the sound would have worked so you can hear what I hear and see that you don't need a map hack to find the enemy if you listen well. If someone can tell me how to get the sound to work, I will record more videos.

Clearly, I am not using a map hack, fog hack, bunny hop hack, and my aim isn't always perfect. I die, lose health, and reload like everyone else. When someone accuses me of cheating, I will take it as a compliment and refer them to these videos and continue to ignore them like I usually do.

I never talk shit or say I am the best player. If someone goes around saying they are the best, then they most likely are not. That is for other players who play with you to decide and different people can have their own opinion. I play for fun, not to get into a pissing contest on a 8 year old internet game.

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
K-Fuq,

I honestly don't understand why you continue to harp on the assumption that everyone thinks you are using hacks on the AllMaps server.

The admins and players that I know / knew are extremely aware of your skill-set for this game [if only you could translate that skill-set into BF3].

There has to be a reason for you to advocate your opinion ... ?

Anyhoo, relax with the paranoia: I highly doubt that there are a "few doubters out there" that have doubt with respect to your doubtful abilities; well, at least I doubt it.

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
GunRunner said:
K-Fuq,

I honestly don't understand why you continue to harp on the assumption that everyone thinks you are using hacks on the AllMaps server.

The admins and players that I know / knew are extremely aware of your skill-set for this game [if only you could translate that skill-set into BF3].

There has to be a reason for you to advocate your opinion ... ?

Anyhoo, relax with the paranoia: I highly doubt that there are a "few doubters out there" that have doubt with respect to your doubtful abilities; well, at least I doubt it.

Haha, I guess the insults post has you feeling mad and you took it to heart.

First off, I made two posts in the last 7-8 months about it.
One was warning against the XXX server and the this one was a video reference for the doubters that accuse me still. How is that harping?

And, how do you turn the few doubters that I said into "everyone"?

And, I rarely even played BF3, my little bother comes over sometimes and plays it, he is 13 years old.

And, you should play BFV with me sometime and you would see there are still annoying accusers, but you haven't played since when?

Clueless !!!

Sorry if you are butt sore over something, but I am not going argue with you on a forum over your personal issues. If you don't like my post then don't read them.

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Gun Runner and I have resolved our dispute like adults and we concluded that he popped a few bottles and we had a misunderstanding. Happens to all of us. We are good.

S

Soldier

man,you dont need to show us evidence that you dont hack
I know that you dont hack and many of us think aswell about it.
If they exaggerate to much and if people spam to much with the word "hacker" and exeggerate,i will take offcourse care about it.But you should tell me your name on x-fire if you need help from an admin,because I (we) dont really know who you are if you use often different names.

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
You can get my ip# from Byrd or other admins, a lot of them have it.

Back