• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Request

MadClown

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anal
Where are you from?: United Sates (Planet Earth) lol
Nickname:MadClown
Reason for joining:Ive always liked hello clan alot more mature and functional then other clns
About you: Easy going i enjoy the events have a temper ive been trying to control i was an admin in [TE] and S|CoM also [LN] i was with all of those clans for long periods of time (not a clan hopper) never going to hack again you can see my post in the report players section as you can see im mature would like a chance to show you :) ive played bfv for 5 6 years or so im very good been in tournies with Venom and won several times so i would be a very good asset! ask anyone about my pilot skills i used to be checkmateace and had many videos on youtube (with no hacks) so i guess look this over and ill see how it turns out Thanks

PS if this is hello himself who reviews this my personal apology bro ment no trouble ! :)
also i would like you to take into consideration 1 im taking a long time lol 2 im a computer pro i know everything from modding to managing i can read script c++ and alot more also usefull hacker lol

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score
I'm starting to see a pattern here.

MadClown

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Anal
Ok well there was no evil intent here so simple yes or no maybe i was wrong about maturity so thanks for reviewing anyways

MadClown

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Anal
eager and weiry as waiting for fate the path of rightous lerks near but scarce to revil itself over the river look the misspells as i am very tired lol and am joking around

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score
i know i can't a prove this on whit out talking whit other admins. But i like to set up a team to stop hackers and fore that i need to have ppl who know stuf and i think u could help me out big time. i will let u know if ure allowed to join ore not.

MadClown

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Anal
most def! i run a program called iptools and many other programs i made myself therefore in game i can see if anyone is running any of those famous extensions not required for bfv! and provide logs! Thx Tankboy for you opinion at least really appreciate it :D if the others could just dido on this i would be :O but if not i would be :'(

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:46 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Goddamn. Reading your posts is dangerous to the untrained eye.

MadClown

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Anal
hmm kurk your so much alike to most other people because they cant do something they think its impossible
makes me laugh

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
MadClown said:
hmm kurk your so much alike to most other people because they cant do something they think its impossible
makes me laugh
And you're an arrogant prick who thinks he's uber-1337 at hacking. Get over yourself. You think you can hack worth a damn, but you are most likely a script kiddie. I don't see you ever being a white-hat hacker if you can hack as well as you seem to think you can. Now take your pompous, illegible posts and shove them up your ass.

MadClown

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Anal
Kurk said:
MadClown said:
makes me laugh
And you're an arrogant prick who thinks he's uber-1337 at hacking. Get over yourself. You think you can hack worth a damn, but you are most likely a script kiddie. I don't see you ever being a white-hat hacker if you can hack as well as you seem to think you can. Now take your pompous, illegible posts and shove them up your ass.

TROLOLOLOL enough with this guy......eheeemmmm admins??

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
MadClown said:
Kurk said:
MadClown said:
makes me laugh

TROLOLOLOL enough with this guy......eheeemmmm admins??
Yes, fap to your victory. Dupping teenagers sure is a fun past time, eh?

Back