• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

List of Xfire for Admins

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
Can I please get as many admins xfire names as possible, or have them add me ( fuqerr ).
The people in question are always using the name Player or Speiler, so proof doesn't do much good if an admin don't get the ip#, etc.. Their ping is always around 55, so it's most likely the same envious person.

I try to play under different names so lame map hackers can't add me as a buddy to know where I am and use Jet ,Law, or Tube to kill me. Well they know my ping and style of play so that don't work so good anymore, either that or it's an admin who has my ip#, those are the only explanations.

I know I am not the first person to complain about this. They are jealous lowlifes and mostly only do it against good people. It flattering that I'm on their mind that much, but something needs to be done.

I am running Fraps every game now, I just need an admin be online to get an ip#.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
1:33 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
My xfire is.. classified

Lost

Forum Rookie