• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

BFV Divisions! I NEED YOU!

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:28 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Hi guys as you know HelloClan In BFV hasn't been running like it used to you may have noticed that our Divisions are withering. So I need People to enlist into Divisions if you aren't in one already ... Maybe you will Become a Leader for Divisions with In-Active Leaders and Might, MIGHT!!! Get Admin for Event Server to Change Settings to Train, Train! Recruits. I don't ask for much ..... please help. :oops:

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Then lets look at it from the angle we had in the old days. We got the 1# server in BFV, it's 52/52 almost every evening.
As I stated in a previous post: 5% to 10% out of those 52 people are in a clan. I'm not just sure, but Entirely sure that we are able to get the recruiting going again.

And speaking of recruiting, like I told Soldier concerning the BF2 section a couple of weeks ago.. Our divisions are not gonna get filled again as long as we post topics telling the current members to be more active. I believe that there are currently two keys for keeping a large memberbase. The first one is creating a functional and attractive online environment. I've made it insanely simple to join the clan with our new fresh website for instance: bfv/join . As well as the divisions: bfv/divisions.php

But like I was trying to say up top, we can't expect the divisions nor the events to develop and gain the members interest if there are no members. It's like desperatly trying to repair a car that has run out of fuel - what we need is more fuel, and again like I implyed up top we got lots of fuel laying around. So the bottom line? We need to get back onto the floor and recruite members, And just because you tell members to do it doesn't mean they actually do it, if making a topic telling people to help out doesn't work out you'll have to take the matter in your own hands - only then can we get those members to tell their friends - and their friends telling their friends, et cetra... :geek:

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
BFV is dying... :( the 2nd age Of Battlefield is beginning... It's time to migrate?

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:28 AM
Reaction score
tedde this isnt about recruiting

its about me and lost talking about how our division leaders are inactive

except for sniper division

and we wanna get new ones going

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
3:28 AM
Reaction score
Problem with recruiting is that people can't sign up at the sign, so recruiting in general is impossible.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
-[HELLO]-Alphascout said:
tedde this isnt about recruiting

its about me and lost talking about how our division leaders are inactive

except for sniper division

and we wanna get new ones going

Hence my point
helloclan13 said:
But like I was trying to say up top, we can't expect the divisions nor the events to develop and gain the members interest if there are no members

The divisions are not gonna have active leaders nor people joining them if there are no members, whether it's the divisions, the events or anything else - we need to get our recruitement process going again.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
CommandoBeta said:
Problem with recruiting is that people can't sign up at the sign, so recruiting in general is impossible.

O

Old Hippo

I'm not in a division, but if you want me to help lead one that's fine, the tag just needs to fit in my name. Just tell me which one...

S

Soldier

if you want me as leader of one of the divisions (mostly i prefer pilots ;) ), let me know ;)
but because i am already BF2 Leader i would recommend to choose someone who hasnt a position because it would be fair

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score
Soldier said:
if you want me as leader of one of the divisions (mostly i prefer pilots ), let me know but because i am already BF2 Leader i would recommend to choose someone who hasnt a position because it would be fair

brown noser. . .

Back