• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Byrds Big suggestion plan for HELLObfvAllmaps

A

Anonymous

In terms of hackers and such
-The spamming of calling out random people of hacking should not be allowed. Call everyone hacker just because they find your hiding-spot or one shot kill you, it is very disruptive. People can still call out hackers just not spam it all the time.
- A new system of punishing hackers should be made. In my opinion one can be banned for hacking if 2/3 or more active admins agree that they hack. If one who does not hack gets banned for hacking they can go to helloclan.eu to appeal, or contact a BFV Leader
-A server wide glitching agreement should be made. In my opinion, if the glitch is used to kill player, makes a player nearly invincible it should not be allowed

In terms of the Server itself
-The rules should be posted on the server again.
-The rule: No hacking should be posted on the server as well
-X-fires of all admins should appear on the server
-Something in effect of “Want to make suggestions, appeal banns, or have a player complaint? Go to Helloclan.eu.” should be posted on the server

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:58 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Glitching IS NOT ALOUD But Admins Need to get Proof And Warn them, i don't care if you were "Doing Soo good on this team" You are an Admin Do your job you need to switch to the team of the Glicther As best as you can. If you cant switch just get a video of him killing you through the wall or what ever. Then Make a Topic Showing off the proof you got and Other Admins will watch and if they see this player they will Warn him.

Back