• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Byrds Big suggestion plan for HELLObfvAllmaps

A

Anonymous

In terms of hackers and such
-The spamming of calling out random people of hacking should not be allowed. Call everyone hacker just because they find your hiding-spot or one shot kill you, it is very disruptive. People can still call out hackers just not spam it all the time.
- A new system of punishing hackers should be made. In my opinion one can be banned for hacking if 2/3 or more active admins agree that they hack. If one who does not hack gets banned for hacking they can go to helloclan.eu to appeal, or contact a BFV Leader
-A server wide glitching agreement should be made. In my opinion, if the glitch is used to kill player, makes a player nearly invincible it should not be allowed

In terms of the Server itself
-The rules should be posted on the server again.
-The rule: No hacking should be posted on the server as well
-X-fires of all admins should appear on the server
-Something in effect of “Want to make suggestions, appeal banns, or have a player complaint? Go to Helloclan.eu.” should be posted on the server

Batt22

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
12:03 PM
Reaction score
I agree. I got called a hack the other night, but the dude kept going back to the same place to find me, lol.
I have seen alot of accusations lately, and I dont watch chat to often either.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:03 PM
Reaction score
this would make more sense, it reminds me of the US government, just need some organization...

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:03 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
How about you keep hacking out of it. I've already been banned by some admin because Toxic whined to him. Its quite annoying how if I do good on a name not known it is automatically a hacker, but the minute the Great Kurk's identity is learned its as though all accusations go out the door.

O

Old Hippo

Kurk said:
How about you keep hacking out of it. I've already been banned by some admin because Toxic whined to him. Its quite annoying how if I do good on a name not known it is automatically a hacker, but the minute the Great Kurk's identity is learned its as though all accusations go out the door.

I thought you hacked? "Everyone and their mother" includes you doesn't it? :)

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
no... you need legitimate proof of them hacking

if you go with the 2/3 option its a biased and unfair opinion

no for me

ArcticWinter

Regular Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
7:03 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Andre
I agree with the rules and missing organisation this server needs. But hacking, still it need evidence.

You find that 'Spam' about hackers annoying, I see that, but how are you going to stop it? Kicking people if the complain? Nah, don't really work out. Just got to get used to it.

A

Anonymous

Rule #1 is No chat spam.
I have been warned for spamming for having a friendly conversation with another player. Spamming "(Someone or some people) are hacker(s)! over and over to get them (or many different people) banned just cause one thinks they are hacking is spam., and spamming is not allowed. vMaybe the rules on chat spam should be changed then...

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I agree whit byrds suggestions we need to make lot of changes to improve the server.
I will make a list whit things to do if any on has idee's ore suggestions let me know.
Whit the start of 2012 every will change and get better. just wait and u will see :p

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
- A new system of punishing hackers should be made. In my opinion one can be banned for hacking if 2/3 or more active admins agree that they hack. If one who does not hack gets banned for hacking they can go to helloclan.eu to appeal, or contact a BFV Leader
No.

-A server wide glitching agreement should be made. In my opinion, if the glitch is used to kill player, makes a player nearly invincible it should not be allowed
Every glitch where you glitch into a building is unfair, I always kick people when they are glitched into a building.

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:03 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
My suggestion - SELL HOT DOGS TO SPECTATORS AT MATCHES! :D

S

Soldier

Kurk said:

i hope you are not banned from the HC Server :eek:
or was it long time ago when beserker was admin?
or any other server?

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Soldier said:
Kurk said:

or any other server?
Twas from the event server. In the end, I entered my other CD Key and went in there to have Toxic bitch at me until he found out it was me.

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:03 AM
Reaction score
Kurk said:
Twas from the event server. In the end, I entered my other CD Key and went in there to have Toxic bitch at me until he found out it was me.

Well, he only found out it was you because of the following:

1: You wimped out and told him who you were.

2: An admin ratted you out.

So, just out of curiosity, which one is it?

S

Soldier

Kurk said:
Soldier said:
Kurk said:

or any other server?

which name did you use?

S

Soldier

CommandoBeta said:
No.

Every glitch where you glitch into a building is unfair, I always kick people when they are glitched into a building.

I agree totally with CommandoBeta.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
GunRunner said:
Kurk said:

Well, he only found out it was you because of the following:

1: You wimped out and told him who you were.

2: An admin ratted you out.

So, just out of curiosity, which one is it?
The guy knows my personality quite well. All I need do is have an extended conversation and he will know it is me. Alas, I wanted him to know it was me.

O

Old Hippo

SgtSurfinByrd said:
a server wide glitching agreement should be made. In my opinion, if the glitch is used to kill player, makes a player nearly invincible it should not be allowed

Aren't there already server wide glitching rules? We have discussed this before.
As I understand them:
Glitches that render a player invincible (such as inside building glitches/beneath tunnels) are not allowed. Mostly, the only problems arise on saigon 68.
Kicking/banning glitchers is up to the admins, who need to read each individual situation and determine the best course of action.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
lost and i are discussing the glitching rules

we will let you know soon as possible

Back