• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Punkbuster on Hello Allmaps?

S

Soldier

Hey Leaders and other admins,
well,as we know people are complaining recently about hackers, map hackers... . But sadly we can not because we can not proof if. I have massive logs where people complain about hackers and it gets really annoying (for players and admins,that doesnt mean they are hackers,but i am sure there are a few people,probably at least five people who uses mini hacks like map hacks,and they know surely that pb isnt running our server,thats why they do it).
So i would like to know what the Leaders and other Admins thinks about the idea.
Tedde has probobably taken down Punkbuster because it werent working right,but how about to try it again?
Tell me what you guys think about it.

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
it will not work. and many ppl don't have pb. what would lead to losing many ppl. the best thing we can do is trai to get the spectator working.

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:39 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
Werent we supposed to get pb last year?

S

Soldier

Tankboy said:
it will not work. and many ppl don't have pb. what would lead to losing many ppl. the best thing we can do is trai to get the spectator working.

yes,thats a good point..
about the spectator thing: there is in BFRM somwhere at settings, long time ago i did that stuff, where you can put a tic on "Spectator enable" (or something like that)
it should work then

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:39 PM
Reaction score
doesnt PB come with BFV??? its not that hard to install it...

F.U.q.e.r

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:39 PM
Reaction score
They also have another new server that has been busy called :14DSS.ORG: that is prolly the most populated server and it is not for Americans either. I still know of a lot of players who play every day on 1.21 and I am sure they would play on Hello. I would love for PB to be on but I also understand there is a small risk for upsetting things as they are now.

Here is a map hacker I caught using PB back when the FSFA server was called Jolt. You just click on the suspects name in remote manager and click Take Screenshot and it goes to a Screenshot folder on the server side. I think you may even be able to set it to take screenshots at random.

Back