• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

battlefield 3

theRAG32

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:59 PM
Reaction score
Hey this is theRAG32 and im back. We got a new computer and i havent been on for a while. i got on bfv the other day and it wasnt working. whats going on? anyways i also play xbox live when im not on bfv or outside. Recently i bought battlefield 3. What do you guys think of me starting a platoon through battlelog.battlefield.com and the same rules would apply when people joined except for the x fire stuff since this is on console. I cant do anything concerning other platforms though since i dont own any other copies. Just tell me what you think in a reply. Im glad to be back.

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
We already started a platoon called HelloClan. Way ahead of you. Though we do need a BF3 leader, If you'd like to volunteer yourself.

S

Soldier

i do not think that Battlefield 3 will previal in this clan.
There are many reasons for it. The game is expensive, some people does have a bad pc, the clan has no server, and not everyone buys this game for pc, many people has ps3 or xbox360 too

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
sooo people who do have the game for PC can be in it and you don't need a server to start a clan ohh i'm getting it soon for PC i'll tell you my info when i do

theRAG32

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ill be the leader if thats what you think should be done BUT I only have it for 360 so idk if it will work

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Whats ur xbl gamertag? Ive started a BF3 gamebattles team and forum post : viewtopic.php?f=160&t=2051
Also the name of the team is Team of Tormented Teens (dont mind the name, small joke :roll: )

Back