• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hello Everyone

PoWd3r

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
11:33 PM
Reaction score
Hello guy's the name is PoWd3r, i'm also named as Killer$hot..but since playing bc2 my name was took i started a name with powd3r. I'm a old school vet of bfv and have over 2000 hours of gaming time into bfv. Yes i know that's alot of hours but i have been playing this game since it first came out in 2004.

My Accomplishments-

5v5 TWL - #1 Team
10v10 Cal Season 1,2 and 4 #1 Team
8v8 TWL and Cal #1 Team

I am very good friends with HELLO and i asked him if i could load up with you guy's mabe teach you guy's some tactics i know. I also know that bfv is dead but HELLO clan keeps bfv fun. My thoughts for us as members to make things more fun for us instead of pubbing all the time, i would like to hold Weekly practices with each other mabe clan wars an mabe set up a few tournaments threw out HELLO, i know we have alot of members and people like different things, some like Helicopters, some like infintry, and some might like to snipe. My plan to help make HELLO more fun for us is to get everyone in HELLO clan to get involved with this. We can set up a Tournament for Helicopters, We can also set up tournaments for People who like to fight infintry, and we can set up tournaments for people who like to snipe. Well Here is my xfire guy's add me and lets get HELLO clan and the rest of the bfv community involved in fun activites.

XFIRE= synsoldierhaboo Add me asap Thanks :)

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
lol i almost got 3000 hours of bfv xP

Ward

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
9:33 PM
Reaction score
sup old freind, powd3r is right, we should bring some activities to bfv get it a lil more organized, we can manage to easily set up weekly scrims or matches. i love how the only reply back is " i got over 3k hours" but anyway, i think it would cool if HELLO hosted or kinda setup this whole thing, you guys are the only ones left pretty much, take some initiative you got hella HELLO guys who rock the nam, we just need some vet touch to get these young cherry green fng pos to start gettin competetive and start goin head2head in 5v5!!!!! if u build it, they will come.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Guys i have bought a 10 slots server called: -[HELLO]-Malibu CA Server, the password is: hello

If im not able to play that day, you guys need to take initative and add members on xfire, then just go into the server and have fun :D
You can also recruite players from this forum to set clan scrims and stuff, talk to me on xfire about that i might make you guys admin on the server aswell, so that you can change map and so on after what training/scrim you want to do.

CHeers / Ted :geek:

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
2:03 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
hi PoWd3r , yes more activities and organisation is needed, and good to see u got clanwars going. Im «ßÔß»-F®³§hbLøøD, australia , i was in hello clan less than a year ago (still allies). Anyone got an activity or idea post it!

to all hello members
help hello grow by 1) encourage your friends to get x fire.
2) recruit ppl u know and meet.
3) promote http://forum.helloclan.eu and get friends to register.
4) post in forums, have your say, (negative comments can be deleted).
5) donate (a small amount from all ultimatley makes for a better quality server)

here to help «ßÔß»-F®³§hbLøøD , add x fire bloodonyourface :D

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:33 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
TEDDE IM FROM THE FUTURE! DO NOT EAT THAT PIZZA YOU WILL EAT ON 12/14/11! YOU WILL BE IN THE RESTROOM FOR HOURS!

S

Soldier

toxic2 said:
Most Def would like to see some vets playing again.
Been along time since ive seen powd3r, welcome back buddy...
Ward wants me to teach him how to play, i dont really have time though.. heheh ;-)
So Malibu is back up? good lookin ted!!!

looooooooooooool
hahahahhaha
rofl..

PS: Before you say anything, check the dates of the posts ;)

ExesGaming

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:33 PM
Reaction score
i just came to look at Fresh's First post :p

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
ExesGaming said:
i just came to look at Fresh's First post :p
Unless you want to get banned from the forums aswell, I suggest you stop gravedigging and posting useless spam.

«ßÔß»-Jaws-[CL]

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:33 AM
Reaction score
Friday the 8th and saturday the 9th I'm back and I want a good gutwrenching fight then!!! :evil:
Dont make me disappointed BOB, HELLO and 360 and ronins!
Give your best! :cool:

It could be earlier but i have 12hours of jetlag to beat(I'm not that young...) :p

Back