• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Name stealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:55 AM
Reaction score
im not so sure that admins can ban... for someone stealing a name.. unless its a HELLO tag.. but thats just what i think... idk

lost??

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
I think we should defenitly do something against namestealing. In a community like this it is important that people also like each other, and when everyone uses other people's names you don't know who someone actually is.. BlackHawk contact me when the namestealer is on again, i'll find out who he is.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:55 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
CommandoBeta said:
Allright, the faker is 'underage girl'. I kindly asked him to change his name.

Alpha Yes you can Warn/Kick/Warn/Ban For taking some ones name and the Real player Dose not "like" it its a form of Making fun/ Disrespecting the Player ...just ask them to change there name Repeatedly

O

Old Hippo

What about when a player uses tags from a clan they are not in besides HELLO tags? I.E. someone putting on BOB or Sexy tags when they are not in those one of clans in order to possibly irritate other clan members.

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
I feel unloved :(

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:55 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Deadly_Hippo said:
What about when a player uses tags from a clan they are not in besides HELLO tags? I.E. someone putting on BOB or Sexy tags when they are not in those one of clans in order to possibly irritate other clan members.

That's a Hard one unless you know all the "other" clans Members or a "Real Other" Clan member is in the game and Complains
For Example if Eastings sees a Fake member he'll know what to do

73easting

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
7:55 PM
Reaction score
I've run across three people who were using BOB tags and two using HELLO tags and asked them to remove them before they were booted. Some complied with my request and others did not so they were warned then kicked. I think name stealing/using is eligible for a warn/kick/ban. I regard it as disrupting gameplay and a bit confusing to people who don't know how to tell the difference between the fake named player and the real one. Although it is kind of fun to play 20 questions with them to determine if they are a fake.

S

Soldier

-[HELLO]-Alphascout said:
im not so sure that admins can ban... for someone stealing a name.. unless its a HELLO tag.. but thats just what i think... idk

lost??

lol, normally it can, because he could abuse his name and damage his image.....

ArcticWinter

Regular Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Andre
Namestealing is not accepted IF the player whose name he stole is annoyed by it or complain. People have asked if they can use my name, or parts of it. It's of course a clear no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back