• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

ummmm why

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
Re-banned for tking/disruptive gameplay, and supposed to be already banned anyway

wrongpersonlol

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Lol saw this go down. U got the wrong person lol. Toxic was butthurt and overall this was quite funny to watch. Have fun knowing you banned the wrong guy if it was me i would have been insulting toxic and calling him a retard and shit. u bitch and whine quite a bit man. I leik hao when he did 1 team kill in hastings near the end u jumped 2 conclusions straight away and started whining 2 the admin. if he never had my name i guess u would be leik pls dont team kill. my luck never runs out & Good thing i have a lot of good luck. BTW when u banned me ages ago i was still playing lol. Just seeing that name Harry Balzac makes ppl go apeshit rofl. Have fun trying to ban me, u better do a ip check and shit ;p That guy was banned just for having my name and getting a good kill ratio.

6/10 to watch, leik 2 c randoms who play by the rules get banned again. dem witchhunts (that'll teach the fucking impostor a lesson(how dare he try to make my name less bad))

urs truly Harry Balzac

(party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01 party01)

Local time
4:21 AM
Reaction score
i think you got the right player there bee... same guy, always with something really intelligent to say.
and balzac, bee was riding with me in heli as you tk us, its fine, you keep hiding behind different names and ip... your fun will end someday, maybe not today, but it will someday.

once a troll always a troll aparently

wrongpersonlol

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
i think you got the right player there bee... same guy, always with something really intelligent to say.
and balzac, bee was riding with me in heli as you tk us, its fine, you keep hiding behind different names and ip... your fun will end someday, maybe not today, but it will someday.

once a troll always a troll aparently

Nah man it'll keep rolling on like it has been for the years ive been playing game. u know what u do have the rite person :)

Back