• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Please help me setup a set of stereo speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

What's up. I am in search of some advice to help me set up a wireless surround system. I am sorry just in case I am not in the perfect thread. To stop speaker cord clutter, I've acquired a 5.8 GHz wireless loudspeaker kit for my surround loudspeakers. The transmitter hooks up to the surround receiver rear loudspeaker outputs. Typically the transmitter goes into stand by after a few minutes of not having received audio. But, my Audio-video receiver keeps emitting a hum whilst in standby. This prevents the wireless transmitter from commencing standby. The situation thuswise is that my wireless amplifiers will also stay on all of the time. That will waste some power. Though more importantly my loudspeakers will keep emitting the same hum which my AV receiver sends out to the transmitter. I've been thinking about ways to resolve this challenge. One idea I had was to create a switch to cut the sound towards the transmitter or power down the transmitter (cut DC power) while my AV receiver is in stand by. However, I wouldn't know how to couple this switch with my AV receiver. Does anybody have any good ideas?

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
i wanted a wireless speakers but i could not find any... but i have a Sony receiver from walmart for $199 which was last years model at $399. but anyways back to the subject, there is a way but i do not know at the time. if you do find a way tell me about it. oh and what kind of transmitter is it? Sony, Panasonic, Realistic...?

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:24 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Cash, please refer to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back