• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Massive movie idea ( part of a clip for any bfv movie )

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
:lol: :roll: is that it Haha ...don't get me wrong sounds cool like Band of Brothers or something thumbsup0

CaptBrazil

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score
The problem is getting enough people to do it,also depends how long the movie is going to be,your gonna need actors,editors and etc...And even a script if you want it to be more complex.
Also,many ideas like this never even get off the forum...Since people just don't have the time or want to do the effort for such a thing.

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
I'll just give my opinion, take it or leave it:

You need a solid script. And, within a script, there needs to be three ideas that all tie in together.

So you have your first act: 19 people jump out of an airplane. And then what???

Second Act: ???

Third Act: ...??? People leave in a Chinhook.

Yeah, you just gave a nice outline of a typical Hollywood movie that will be shelved.

The reality is that to make a BFV movie, you need to have a script with voice actors that captures the idea of the US in Vietnam: The pain, the suffering, the degradation. Without that, you just have video-shots of random game play.

PS: I do have a music studio where I can record voice audio actors for use.

Player_0

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
8:31 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ben Dover
I know how to make a movie out of this. Soldiers jump off the plane and do not deploy their parachutes. Then marines take off in chinook. The end. Who are the marines and where's my horse? To be continued, wait for the sequel.

Part II. One smart and elite marine (should be performed by SAS-Elite Soldier of course) asks whether they should try opening parachutes. The secret illuminati pilot kills him and tells everybody that he has gone mad and commited suicide with torch. Marines jump off the chinook and do not deploy their parachutes as well. Back in the mainland, people are brainwashed that USA can't win the war and need more soldiers. The parachute industry owner who's the god damn lobbyist earns more and more money. His son does too much drugs and crashes another Lamborghini and gets to the hospital where he sees a daughter of a veteran who survived the first jump (see? here's the connection). She donates her blood to her father and this guy falls in love with her, while she hates him. Yet she needs money and he's obviously rich so she starts dating him (her father doesn't have pension since government spends all money on parachutes). She tells him her story and he realises everything. He wants to stop this conspiracy and all he has to do is to pull off the plug of the parachute-making machine (this is really dumb but who cares, huh). It's located in the factory basement and only those who can pass DNA test can get there. Since he's the owner's son everything seems to be fine. Until now...

Part III: At the same time the girl walks in his house and sees poorly hidden album with photos of how they test parachutes on alive people and endangered of extinction animals while having drunk sex orgies with underaged girls from eastern europe. Horror pictures of half-broken bodies somehow make her realise everything as well so she kills this guy on their next date by throwing him alive from the roof with closed parachute and tied hands. Then she commits suicide, guess what... with torch in memory of her father's buddy who's the one she really loved. Everything's back to normal. Parachute industry owner doesn't give a single fuck, so he makes series of horror blood parachute parties like those portrayed in 'Hobo with a Shotgun' movie.

And the disclaimer in the ending titles should say: "any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental, even though the motion picture is based on how things are really going on this planet".
--
Please take into account that we can't see what you've imagined. This may look fantastic in your thoughts, but you'll have to convert them into text that should be more meaty than '19 marines fly away in chinook'.

GunRunner said:
Without that, you just have video-shots of random game play.
Exactly. LRRP guys have already tried this back in 2005, their The Fallen One machinima is still worth the young generation's look.

P.S. why exactly 19 people and how do you get them on the plane in BFV?

Zero

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
11:31 AM
Reaction score
lol wow guys its not rocket science, as i have read on here the problems would be getting the people motivated into doing this. On top of that i was meaning them clips could be part of a larger film. that wouldn't be the entire movie. I figure i would try to help get the wheels turning on something for a Saturday or Sunday event for you guys. Its better to be working on something for the weekends with care then something slopped together in one day. So really this could go on for weeks as a event of making a movie. Yes voice overs would be cool but you got to find people to do it and yes you do need a script but thats not enough for just one person to decide. I figure everybody who wants to do a vietnam movie would throw a script together. Heres a real good thought tho,BF2 has some funny ass comedy bits. Has anyone ever seen BF2 MINES ? Something like that would be hilarious in vietnam. All we need is a "cast" people who love to do voice overs,good camra men / editors and all that good shit. It could be done over a few weekends. Player that story ..... really confused me however i think people jumping out of the chopper without parachutes or off planes wings would be hilarious if there chuts didn't deploy ... with voice overs of course. If anyone ever wants to do anything like this im down so just hit me up. CommandoBeta could probably record it or he knows someone who could he's made videos before my understanding if not someone else can.

Back