• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

aplication for joining pilots

G

Name, Dustin De Celles
In game name , -[HELLO]- Ace
Xfire, emesis131
Why you want to join, i have been doing extremely well for piloting and its time for me to be a pilot
Hours played of BFV. just under 100

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
Hello welcome to clan. i am the pilot leader add me in xfire: pink98

i will test u. phatcat is 2nd leader but havent seen him in while.

Col. Hannibal Smith

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
Spring Hill, Kansas (just south of Olathe Kansas w
Real Name
John Lennon
if this is BF2, I am Hello.JWayne aka Murdock aka Col. Hannibal Smith. I am pilot leader for BF2. However pink more than likely would kick the crap out of me in a chopper duel, I'm a helluva fighter pilot. add me on xfire: colhannibalsmith1

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
sorry that no Sniper Lrds answered you. Glad you joined Pilots Pink should care for you... ;)

S

Soldier

Col. Hannibal Smith said:
if this is BF2, I am Hello.JWayne aka Murdock aka Col. Hannibal Smith. I am pilot leader for BF2. However pink more than likely would kick the crap out of me in a chopper duel, I'm a helluva fighter pilot. add me on xfire: colhannibalsmith1

sorry if i dissapoint you now but pink is the pilot leader (i have promised it to him a long time ago)
but i have already talked with gerald to open a new division (currently we have only 3 divisions: Sniper, Pilot and Infantry)
so if you want, you can be the leader of the new division

and this application is for BFV and not for BF2 murdock^^

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ok will test u when see uu or have time

Col. Hannibal Smith

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
Spring Hill, Kansas (just south of Olathe Kansas w
Real Name
John Lennon
sorry if i dissapoint you now but pink is the pilot leader (i have promised it to him a long time ago)
but i have already talked with gerald to open a new division (currently we have only 3 divisions: Sniper, Pilot and Infantry)
so if you want, you can be the leader of the new division

and this application is for BFV and not for BF2 murdock^^[/quote]

LOL my misunderstanding. It's cool. How about a Special Operations unit? Such unit could include: Airborne, Naval Amphib. Assaults, Sabotage, anything else. This could be like a subgroup with integrated divisions. Company is to be used as a teamwork based squad in game and can include members from allied clans.

EXAMPLE
Able Company:
Leader X 1
Support/Sniper X 2-3
Riflemen/Medic X 3
Antitank/Engineer/Spec Ops X 1-2

So if there's a guy who is great with tactics, that would be a good leader. Guys good with cover fire like snipers and supports are needed. Riflemen and medics are the bread and main component (you will need medic to rev and heal). Antitank/engineer/spec ops would be determined based on current objective and map (not many vehicles, maybe 1. going for enemy structures, maybe 2.)

G

pink pig can i just give u my number so when u want to test me i can say if i can do it or not :?:

-[HELLO]-phatcat

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Jonathan Fraley
Sorry i havent been on in a while things to do.. well good luck dude. xfire is phatcat104 :D

G

when can i be tested srry for contiously asking i just want it to get doen with :D

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
yeah its ok.yeah idk u can ask phatcat,cuz i am not very active in bfv.

S

Soldier

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
you never heard about x-fire?
and pink, if someone wants to join the pilots and care about it, then take the time and test him, never mind if you play it now or now, take time for it (i see you whole day almost online)

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
he has.

yeah i am online allways but jk i dont like bfv lol so i dont play it and yeah i know i should test him but ....zzzzzz,.....

Back