• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Unban Vietminh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
I'm not one to say this, but; Holy wall O' text.

G

Zero said:
LOL Alright man you obviously run the server to right? Great lies, the day before you and your little clan friend was talk'n mad shit to me and toxic when we just joined the server.And the fact being that you know what friend i was referring to is even better evidence to the situation of you guys were. And really i don't give a shit if im 2 weeks behind in posting a on a forum.Thats why there here so you can read it and respond.

If =Weiner= isn't a clan then what the fuck would you call it since you guys say that your the #1 clan in bfv and also say that your clan is the best that ever played the game. Oh wait i know what it is,my bad you guys are putting together a club for long john playboy action right club right? Did i get it ? Anyways,there was stolen planes on dart i was trying to shooting at.( apparently you didn't see ) To the matter of bitching about vehicles,its called frustration and if you think i'm bad at it. You apparently don't pay attention to other players. Also i don't give a fuck what you think and didn't ask for your input about it. Simply pointed out you guys arn't as pro as you clam to be. As far as you lowering your "level" to a Incoherent 18 year old, i lol'd here slightly,if you need to bring yourself that "low" for you to understand how to explain something to other people then that's your problem. And if you want me to talk mad shit then i will.

Never said I run the server, not sure what that is in reference to. =Weiner= didn't even exist until a few hours before you and I were playing on the server (it was literally created that night, server logs would show it), so whoever said that to you was not a member of my fake clan because it didn't exist yet. The fact that I know who you're making the accusation towards is really simple, there's only one other person in =Weiner= and that's Gaddafi. So if you're saying someone in my clan said something, and its not me, you must be referring to him.

I never said we're the #1 clan in BFV, but that does sound like something Gaddafi would say. I can answer a large portion of the rest of your post by explaining to you the concept of sarcasm. Sarcasm is where you say things, such as making claims that are untrue, in an attempt to illicit a humorous response from other people. When Gaddafi says things like that, and when me and him put the tags =Weiner= infront of our names and make extravagant claims and say inappropriate things we are being sarcastic. Apparently this is a concept you're not familiar with. As for bitching on the server, yes people do it all the time, and yes I consistently say that its pointless to complain about things like vehicles. As for your statement "also i don't give a fuck what you think and didn't ask for your input about it", I find it odd that if you don't care what I think or have to say that you still responded to me in the first place, and then did so again, I can only assume that you do in fact care very much.

As for my statement about lowering myself to your level, you clearly didn't understand what that meant. I am suggesting that by even responding to your incoherent babbling that I am lowering myself to your level. "Your level" referring to your immature behaviour and mediocre grasp of the English language and rudimentary concepts of how to express oneself. I will however retract that statement, because I enjoy making you look worse than you already make yourself do.

Zero

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score
Well everyone knows that your not as mature as your seeming to be but shit you might can type better then some and word shit funny but sir fuck you. Guys this guy and his friend wanted toxic and myself to give him head just cause we shoot him In-Game. And most of the time when i play Vietnam i stick to myself or play with the people i have known for years on the game. So i could honest to god careless about what some nerd kid that just show'd up out of no where thinks or says better yet im done post on this topic. Oh and good luck try'n to get toxic to suck you dry hoe cause i know he or myself dont swing that way.Shit better yet why don't I help you out here kurk give him a hand with that small package. thumbsup0 Later Fag :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Guys, can we please stop the insulting? It is evident that you guys don't like each other but resorting to insults is going to solve nothing.

You guys have 2 choices;

1. You can ignore each other and have fun playing BFV or browsing the forum. You can stop having a go at each other and just realise that you two are never going to be able to co-exist peacefully with your current beliefs or ideals and therefore it is better if you just ignore each other, not just for yourselves but everyone else as well.

2. You can solve the problem between yourselves, either here on the forum (although it will have to be without the insults), or somewhere else (no, not the server) where you can insult each other until you realise you're getting nowhere and resort to being a bit more civilised in the way you deal with disagreements, maybe you will even become friends but even if you don't at least everyone else will not have to put up with hearing about how you guys don't like each other.

If you guys do, however, decide to keep up the personal insulting match going on here i'm afraid your fun will be spoiled when the topic is inevitably locked in order to make some attempt at keeping the peace.

With all this said, good luck on solving this problem, in a hopefully civilised manner.

S

Soldier

a moderator must close it, there is nothing to discuss anymore

G

SucceededKiller said:
If you guys do, however, decide to keep up the personal insulting match going on here i'm afraid your fun will be spoiled when the topic is inevitably locked in order to make some attempt at keeping the peace.

Soldier said:
a moderator must close it, there is nothing to discuss anymore

I suggested that before when I first replied to Zero, and I private msg'd freshblood to suggest the topic be locked. He said he doesn't do that so I figured it would get noticed and locked sometime soon. In the mean time I enjoy watching Zero incoherently babble and make an ass out of himself, and frankly that is something other people ought to be made aware of as well. There is no attempt to solve problems here because the problem was already solved when I was unbanned however long ago it was, Zero just came on here to air his grievances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back