• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Everyone BUT cash look (it's a suprise >.>)

Col. Hannibal Smith

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:28 PM
Reaction score
Spring Hill, Kansas (just south of Olathe Kansas w
Real Name
John Lennon
Kurk said:
Valkyrie said:
kurk thats just like saying a man leaves his keys in the car and someone steals the car but its the mans fault that the criminal did the wrong thing. And deadly hippo my advice is to stop talking to him if he wants to be a communist loving liberal hippie let him i gave up on him completely. And now that i am joining the marines i cant wait to go to a terrorist loving country kick the shit out of them.
Cool, I like killing people too. What ever happened to violence being bad? Oh, but please, enjoy it while the politicians slowly take away your civil liberties due to "safety".
Kurk you JUST said how the US gov't needed to have MORE security to have prevented 9/11. Make up your mind!!! If you want to just post on threads for the sake of arguing: go live in the monty python argument clinic. Otherwise, if you don't stop, I would like Tedde not allow you to even post on my threads!!! I WILL NOT HAVE INCOMPETENCE AND HOSTILITY IF I CAN HELP IT!!!

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Col. Hannibal Smith said:
Kurk said:
Valkyrie said:
kurk thats just like saying a man leaves his keys in the car and someone steals the car but its the mans fault that the criminal did the wrong thing. And deadly hippo my advice is to stop talking to him if he wants to be a communist loving liberal hippie let him i gave up on him completely. And now that i am joining the marines i cant wait to go to a terrorist loving country kick the shit out of them.
Cool, I like killing people too. What ever happened to violence being bad? Oh, but please, enjoy it while the politicians slowly take away your civil liberties due to "safety".
Kurk you JUST said how the US gov't needed to have MORE security to have prevented 9/11. Make up your mind!!! If you want to just post on threads for the sake of arguing: go live in the monty python argument clinic. Otherwise, if you don't stop, I would like Tedde not allow you to even post on my threads!!! I WILL NOT HAVE INCOMPETENCE AND HOSTILITY IF I CAN HELP IT!!!
Uh, more security as in Xrays at an airport, scanning cargo boxes for weapons. I do not mean being able to snoop in people's private data. Think Bush's phone tapping, he admitted to it, but said it was to keep America safe from terrorism. Or in the Patriot Act, I think at one point (it might still) give the FBI the power to search telephone, email, and financial records without a court order

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
1:28 AM
Reaction score
Kurk said:
Uh, more security as in Xrays at an airport, scanning cargo boxes for weapons. I do not mean being able to snoop in people's private data. Think Bush's phone tapping, he admitted to it, but said it was to keep America safe from terrorism. Or in the Patriot Act, I think at one point (it might still) give the FBI the power to search telephone, email, and financial records without a court order
Would you really mind if some guy at the government heard a phonecall between you and your grandmother? :lol:

Valkyrie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
chris
hahahaha :lol:

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Not when people can get away with murder due to the right of privacy, no.

Back