• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Remove: Ceader Falls (tunnels only) map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:32 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
I would like to request that the ceader falls tunnels only map was removed from the queue. Multiple users other than myself have expressed their dislike to the modded map, some more explicitly than others. I'd like to bring this to the attention of the leaders. So please state your vote yay or nay and a short why.

Total Count (so far 3 polls):

Remove Map: 31

Keep Map: 4

Remove/Keep % : Remove +88% Want to remove

Action %: +96% of those who voted to remove the map demanded Immediate action

Results from off-game poll:

Zero

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
11:32 PM
Reaction score
Here is a thought,Put the map back to normal and then mod the prop planes out put in, Corsairs(2 of them) or 2 migs and give NVA 2 migs and 1 mi-8 and add 1 hueygunship for usa...

Or! leave it normal Or make noob weapons ( m79,rpg,law,) make them weapons damanages zero so people can still use them it just wont do shit to anyone and no one will get mad on the map anymore.Dont remove that map from rotation,i personally think the map should just be put back to normal and air vehicles are either evan or taken out.either what i dont care.Just some thoughts :D

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
Is this actually going to have any action taken to it or did all these people waste their time with this? I'd like a definite answer from you Hello, but if you don't decide to for another month I understand.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
the map is ok but the thing that sucks is that people have learned how to get out of the tunnles whichs sucks and cuz most use RPGs

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
you cant compare rpg on that map to m79's

Spawn Camping Festival hammer00

And i know you guys dont like it, but trust me its more fun if you are the guy who camps ^^

As travco and others have requested this for a long time, i am changing it to the old cedar falls. Next time server crash the map will reset. thumbsup0

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
Thanks Hello for actually getting to this one because we all know how busy you are :lol:

It's nice to see there's active management in hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back