• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Let's talk sports

Col. Hannibal Smith

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:32 PM
Reaction score
Spring Hill, Kansas (just south of Olathe Kansas w
Real Name
John Lennon
Hey Hello clan! Murdock the Insane here! I am a Kansas local (as my profile says), and I don't know about you guys on here, but I am READY for this upcoming football season! Why do you ask? CAUSE OF THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!! As you might remember, we, with the assistance of the greatest team we've had since the last decade (with people such as Mack Cassel quarterback, Jamaal Charles running-back), we made it to the NFL playoffs but got knocked out first round against the Baltimore Ravens. We have the home field advantage. That's because IT IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN that Arrowhead Stadium is the LOUDEST football stadium on God's Green Earth! We cheer on our boys cause we want em to know they have the entire state of Kansas, a state of hard workers and a simple people, backing them up. I predict our boys the KC Chiefs stand a good chance of the playoffs this year.

Now as far as our last season in baseball, the KC Royals seemed promising at the start of the 2011 season, however, having gotten rid of Zach Grienke our pitcher, we got a few promising rookies. But unlike the Chiefs, our rookies just haven't gotten a hold yet. I say we give the Royals a few years OR if the Royals get new guys (both players and managers) and we will be a threat to the competition.

LET'S GET SOME PREDICTIONS ON THE UPCOMING FOOTBALL SEASON'S PLAYOFF TEAMS!!

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:32 PM
Reaction score
WOOT, Im playing for my school. We are the Zephyrs! Well bears are going to play good until it really matters then they are going to die. Happened last year.

Valkyrie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:32 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
chris
Go Huntsville Academy Eagles. And ROLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbnail.aspx

O

Old Hippo

Nah, go Seahawks.
We truly have the loudest stadium in the NFL. The hawks have as good of a chance as any to take the NFC West again this year. Speaking of loud, A miniature earthquake was recorded last season in Seattle from the Marshawn Lynch TD run.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrEZeLHrbfc[/youtube]
As far as the Mariners go, yeah they kinda suck, but we have the reining Cy Young winner in King Felix. And hey, the Sounders could very well take the MLS cup this year.

Valkyrie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:32 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
chris
Alabama Vs Auburn Iron bowl biggest rivalry in foot ball history. No stadium gets louder than that.

Back