• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Server is off

BlackHawk0012-

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
Server is off ?
It keep saying it is full.... And its full since last night lol... I dont think its really full , maybe a bug ?

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:30 PM
Reaction score
Last time I checked the server was not online.

G

Yer server is off mate =[

Is there anyone we can inform about it being off or just got to wait until an admin comes online?

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:00 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
ess pointed out to me the server is offline. maybe we need donations...but i tried to join, got the mesg saying its full, but there where ppl playing on it today. i just sent lost acouple of mesgs to lost. wait and see i guess...

[TE]-Mike

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:30 AM
Reaction score
The server does now really crash everyday take a new one just a tip.

Player_0

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ben Dover
[TE]-Mike said:
So what you're saying is that buying a new server will somehow prevent 'bad guys' from crashing it, right?

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:30 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
Player_0 said:
[TE]-Mike said:
So what you're saying is that buying a new server will somehow prevent 'bad guys' from crashing it, right?

Mike, I'm guessing you haven't been in the loop at all for bfv in the past 6 months. There have been a number of "hackers" purposefully crashing the server with bots. Although we already located the one person behind the first wave of attacks (all the way down to his home address and phone number) We're still trying to decern who is behind this weeks set. If this becomes a continuing issue however, we have resources to give them justice.

Back