• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

I`m Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tango354

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score
No.. i`m not leaving the hello clan its just that my battlefild vietnam disks have faied....

I ascedentally deleted something importent i think and have have tried like a billion time to uninstall the game but it just wont work..

Because of this i shall never be able to play battle field "nam" again unless i get a new computer......
Therefore i am leaving Battlefield until i get a new cpu goodbye my fellow hello clan members... I am not leaving hello i just cant play battlefiled BYE..........

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:03 PM
Reaction score
i know how to fix.

go on the cd and open it the lauche set up. then it schould work.
if not u still can go to start then configuration and then remove a program.
and the u need to re installe again.

i hope this will work fore u.

tankboy,

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:03 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Also you can download bfv from a website, then just use your Cd Key, and it will work. (Dont worry it will work lol)

Tango354

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
What is this websites URL???........

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:03 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
You also could just contact me on X-fire and i can remote assist your computer, and fix the file configs.

Don't worry I'm straight forward with it, and i won't mess up anything else, you can talk to ryan cooper, did this with him before.

Tango354

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
ok ill try to remember my password for xfire

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
2:33 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
AWWW come on tango!!!!! we can fix it im sure..... were here to help u bro. also travco check out program called crossloop allows remote use of ppls computers with permision, pretty cool and easy,, showd to me by BoB-WON hung LO- thanks guys.... GO TEAM

Tango354

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
All right i nkow that ur a pro......
but there are abousoloutly no progam file etc to do with BFV on my cpu my hardrive or even my 3 ram cards i have checked every single one soooo....... i have tried all of the above segestions but i click uninstall it just puts the files back on there and then will never work again ill will just have to wait till i buy a new Computer.......... :( :(

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:03 PM
Reaction score
u can trai to installe the game on a other location on ure pc this should work.

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:03 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
«ßÔß»-F®³§hbLøøD said:
AWWW come on tango!!!!! we can fix it im sure..... were here to help u bro. also travco check out program called crossloop allows remote use of ppls computers with permision, pretty cool and easy,, showd to me by BoB-WON hung LO- thanks guys.... GO TEAM

Just need to point out that there is no need to do cross loop.... magic thing on all windows called windows remote assistance...(DUH)

And trust me tango... i know the hidden files B.S. Just try and find a corrupted flaming dart map file in a sub-remote folder that gets priority over the original map.

Period point... I can assure you that if i don't find the issue that i can still nail the reason why its an issue, there is no way that you need a new computer.... Just talk to me on xfire, or give me a date and time in this thread...

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:03 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Run > regedit > HKEY-LOCALMACHINE > SOFTWARE > EA GAMES > Delete BFV folder > Delete bfv folder on hard drive > Reinstall.

Tango354

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
thats the point i have deleted the ea gaes folder battlefild folder all the things to do with it there is nothing left for battlefield on my hardrive it is completley gone and yet it still dont work its either that or i cant find the files cos they are hidden i dont im not that much of a "techie"

H

Harry Balzac

when u buy a new computer get a quad core and a real kick ass graphics card and buy a decent games such as
bfbc2
cod mw2
bf2 and many more. bfv has shit all ppl

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
so your calling the whole HELLO, BOB, S-com, and all the other clan people shit harry?

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
sorry mate i was quick typing =]

H

Harry Balzac

-[HELLO]-Alphascout said:
so your calling the whole HELLO, BOB, S-com, and all the other clan people shit harry?
God ur a dumbshit arent u... shit all ppl means thts theres not much ppl on it...idiot think!!!!!
oh yeah about my unban request when ur were saying i didnt know why im being banned...think!!!! of course i knew why i was banned... ur a dipshit 4 thinking that in the first place...plz stop posting ur comments show how dumb u r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back